Thread: The Nightlife Thread - Bars - Clubs - Dancing - Drinking - Partying

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

The Nightlife Thread - Bars - Clubs - Dancing - Drinking - Partying

So with The Fucking Thread, The Alternate Sexuality thread, Fuck me. (No, seriously.), The Drunk Tank, and Drugs! Thread!, I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw in The Nightlife Thread into the mix. I suppose you can post what you like or hate about clubs and bars, and what kinds of bars and clubs you like to go to here. You can also include why you still like to go to them, or why you quit, or why you never got into them, or why you got into them. I can also see why people that love to travel and socialize are sometimes prone to ask which bars and clubs to hit as soon as they reach their destinations.

And from the looks of it, don't most people usually seem to stop being into clubbing by the time they're in their late 20s and 30s? I'm just curious, and I'm not saying that's a fact written in stone since there people in their 30s and beyond that like to go clubbing. However, I hear the most people prefer bars in the long-run. I also think it could be interesting to see different opinions on partying and such, and was wondering if some people actually go it alone when it comes to bars and clubs. And then of course you have your strip clubs and strip bars.

In short, do you like partying, clubs, and bars, or perhaps one or the other? Or perhaps none? Why, or why not?
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 08-31-2013 at 05:42 PM. Reason: I also never ever saw a thread on this particular topic on ETS before, so I thought I'd give it an attempt.