Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
@littlemonkey613 , @Miss Baphomette , @allegro , @redshoewearer @Lew , @ILoveFestivals , @orestes , @sentient02970 , @Tums206_BFY , @Deadpool . have you seen anything good lately?

And PLEASE, all of you check out Antichrist. I know it sounds like a lame horror movie but it's not.
It's pretty all over the place, the stuff I've watched lately. Let's see...

- Grabbers - Aliens and very drunk Irish people (I thought this was funny as all fuck but that might have been b/c of the whiskey)
- The People vs. George Lucas - Fans against Lucas' film tweakage (awesome)
- Kevin Hart: Grown Little Man - HILARIOUS stand-up
- The Great Happiness Space - Wow. Just... Wow.
- BtVS and Angel rewatch
- Booker's Place - About a black man who worked in a whites-only restaurant (really great)
- Room 237 - Theories behind "The Shining" (this one bugged me; the soundtrack really did the film a disservice.)
- Ghost Bird - What happens when a woodpecker thought to be extinct since the 20s is sighted again in Arkansas? (LOVED it.)
- Objectified - Things, the people who design them and how they influence us every day. (awesome)
- An Affair of the Heart - Rick Springfield fanbois/girls. Pretty freaky. Apparently, there's a Rick Springfield cruise every year.
- They Call It Myanmar - About life in the second-most isolated country on the planet, which has been rule by dictatorship for almost 50 years. (fantastic)
- What Maise Knew - About Courtney Love's horrible parenting skills. Only watched it b/c of Alexander Skarsgard.
- The Kids Are Alright - Lesbian couple's children decide to track down their sperm donor. (really liked it.)

I always have something playing in the background while I work. Helps me concentrate.