Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
It's crazy that was ten years ago... and yeah, that was a really awful thing... We actually originally told each other to fuck off on the board for a while, and then randomly became friends, chatted about stuff. He made me a "happy birthday Jinsai" thread. Then, well... yeah, that was awful. I don't really feel like I know how to put it properly.
Ha! My relationship with him started similarly. I never interacted with him much but he fucking LIT ME UP after I left positive feedback for someone in his bootleg trading feedback thread for a poster purchase. If I hadn't said it was for a poster purchase nothing would've ever come of it. After some heated DMs back and forth, he did a complete 180 and we became friendly. We chatted with increasingly frequency...almost daily at one point (when our schedules crossed) near the end. He could be brash and abrasive but if he liked you, you were golden. I know something went down on the boards but can't remember all the drama that happened at the time and that's probably for the best.