Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 2159

Thread: Game of Thrones - Spoilers

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Be cool if new showrunners and George come in and work on a "sequel" to Game Of Thrones. They could call it something else if they wanted just to keep the two separated, but continue storylines that are open to be continued. It is a shame HBO and co. are racing to the finish line with this.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

APRIL 14TH LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    \

asdfjasdkfaskdfjas:kdfjak:sdjfak:sdjfak:sdjfa:ksdj fa:ksdjfa:ksdjfa:skdjfka:sdjfakdjfasdfq(wrutqgq@(# $trgfgsdfg

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    The trailer made me tear up... I dont think my emotions are ready for this yet.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Yep. It gave me goosebumps. Can't remember the last time a trailer did that...

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Oh fuck. There's an awful lot to process from this.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Aegon should know better than to leave his sword like that. But again, what does he know, right?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Here we go

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Damn, Spoiler: didn't waste any time with the true king reveal. I teared up a bunch while Sam was spilling the beans to Jon. That Jaime and Bran stare down!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    You could see the gears turning in Jon's head but he definitely missed a pretty.... Pertinent component of the information that was given to him lol

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I believe he was thinking "What the fucking fuck; I just don't have time for this shit!"

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Good episode

But I honestly can't understand how they're gonna wrap everything up in just five more episodes. If this was any other season it would be fine, but i was surprised at how relatively relaxed and slow paced it seemed given how little time they have left. I just hope it doesn't mean that everything is overly rushed in like the last three episodes.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Good episode

But I honestly can't understand how they're gonna wrap everything up in just five more episodes. If this was any other season it would be fine, but i was surprised at how relatively relaxed and slow paced it seemed given how little time they have left. I just hope it doesn't mean that everything is overly rushed in like the last three episodes.
    There was even kind of like a rolling back of momentum in this episode, it feels like we are slightly further behind than when it started.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    they're just getting the wheels moving again guys.... it's pacing...

Think about it... the ENTIRETY of the LOTR movies was contained and exhaustively worked out within 9 hours or so.
    Think about HOW MUCH stuff they packed into that one episode where Cersei blew everybody up and then her son killed himself.
    The ENTIRE part of the Star Wars story that actually was good fit into six hours, and that includes Ewoks dancing.

I liked the episode, I'm currently watching it again in the background periphery, and fuck yeah, let's do this.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I loved all of the throwbacks to the first episode, especially with it ending with Jaime and Bran staring at each other.

I wonder if Jon is more worried about bringing this up to Dany because it'll cause a political issue, or because he realizes he's been having sex with his aunt? It'll be a fun one next week!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Am I the only one who feels like they've never perfectly nailed the dragon riding thing? Something about it always looks just a little goofy to me.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Yes, for all that the show tried to be grounded these people just ride dragons like they're tricycles or something

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I enjoyed how goofy the dragon riding scene was... Unfortunately, now that John knows that Khaleesi is his aunt, I think we're unlikely to see the goofy dragon-back sexposition scene that we were all hoping for.

And I'm loving sociopathic Bran; finally his character is likable and awesome! The part where Jon happily greets him only to quickly have a "Whuuuu... fuck this" look and walk away. Almost had to pause I was laughing so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Be cool if new showrunners and George come in and work on a "sequel" to Game Of Thrones. They could call it something else if they wanted just to keep the two separated, but continue storylines that are open to be continued. It is a shame HBO and co. are racing to the finish line with this.
    They're putting together another series in a different time/setting in Westeros. I would be surprised if the final episode of this season isn't preceded by a teaser clip.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 04-15-2019 at 04:21 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    They're putting together another series in a different time/setting in Westeros. I would be surprised if the final episode of this season isn't preceded by a teaser clip.
    They had 5 GOT related projects in development, but all apparently prequels. I heard one was scrapped, one called The Long Night is definitely happening, and the other three are still being developed. They've been announcing the cast for The Long Night.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    re Bran: Did someone just wheeled him outside and left him there to stare creepily at arriving people? And to let the occasional cryptic phrase out ( You know the Big Bad has your third dragon, right?)

Jon will not tell Dany that he is the true heir because he doesn't want the Iron Throne. Angry Sam ( who cannot digest the Tarley-cue) and Creepy Bran might tell her just to mess with her. Watch that scene again: the only thing that got a reaction out of Jon is that Ned, whom he admired above all, has been lying to him all his life. If he survive the Big Fight, it's the main thing he'll have to recover from.

Chances of Ser Bronn using that crossbow? Nil.

And what about the White Walkers artwork? That was disturbingly awesome.

Also: Lady Mormont still rules.

Disclaimer: I borrowed the term Tarley-cue from a revue I've read. It's so great.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    re Bran: Did someone just wheeled him outside and left him there to stare creepily at arriving people?

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post
    And what about the White Walkers artwork? That was disturbingly awesome.
    The latest in a long set of these they've been creating since the first episode. Will be interesting if one of them (or a separate narrator) explains the meaning of them to us beyond the obvious tie to a long ago past where the same symbols were used/etched in the caves:

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Am I the only one who feels like they've never perfectly nailed the dragon riding thing? Something about it always looks just a little goofy to me.
    Yes. As great as this show is and as amazing and top-notch movie-quality as the effects almost always are, there are times when it looks a little dodgy and that scene stuck out to me too. I mean those dragons usually look great, but whenever people directly interact with them like that, the illusion falls apart a little.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    best dialog:
    what do dragons eat, anyway?
    anything they want

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I've watched this twice. First time? Slept for all but five minutes (to be fair, in the previous 36 hours I had gotten one hour of sleep). Second time, the following day: I think I got about 25 minutes in.

Goddamnit, I really need to sleep. Not because it's healthy or anything. I just need to watch this damn episode.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    @bobbie solo

Things that make you go hmmm...