Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm used to most things that were aired being available an hour or so at the most after. I figured there would be more people in the NIN and music community in general that would have uploaded it by now. Had I known this I would have done it already, or at least ripped it from youtube. Lol.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    I'm used to most things that were aired being available an hour or so at the most after. I figured there would be more people in the NIN and music community in general that would have uploaded it by now. Had I known this I would have done it already, or at least ripped it from youtube. Lol.
    Sounds like you're on top of things, no wonder you call yourself The Master! There were a number of people in the NIN community involved in ripping Lollapalooza, but we're perfectionists here. When a release gets curated by the likes of ETSers, it may take a little bit more time, but it's better than anything else you get anywhere else.

Seeing as you're good at ripping YouTube, I hope you'll be ready to contribute rip for any streaming video coming out of the Outside Lands festival & Made in America.