Thread: The DC Extended Universe Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Wonder Woman's big-screen debut. About time! I haven't heard of Gal Gadot before today, but she seems to have the perfect look at least. My immediate prediction is Lois will crush on Bruce Wayne and Clark will crush on Wonder Woman. Cool.

DC may be playing catch-up when it comes to the big budget, live action movies, but they've been consistently making great animated features for years now. The only Marvel animated feature I would put in the same league as the DC ones is Hulk Vs. Meanwhile, DC have pumped out gems like Wonder Woman, Batman/Superman: Apocalypse, and Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns among so many others.

Animation may be a lot less glamourous, but Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox is brilliant and just as entertaining as any of the recent Marvel live-actioners, if not more so - it sure as hell has more balls (Spoiler: everyone dies... violently). Jay Oliva, director of Flashpoint (and storyboard artist on Man of Steel), really sets the bar for how to make The Flash a potentially amazing big-screen character.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    With the inclusion of wonder woman,PLEASE PLEASE LET THE VILLAIN BE DARKSEID!!!!!!
    That would be awesome. , I don't think it's far-fetched to assume they could be building up to him. Tonally, it's easy to imagine Darkseid wreaking havoc after the terraforming destruction of Man of Steel.
    Last edited by Deadpool; 12-04-2013 at 02:14 PM.