Thread: The Marvel Thread - Multiverses and other Shenanigans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Maybe someone should just go ahead and start a thread for The Wolverine so we can get back on-topic and start talking about the actual Marvel Cinematic Universe in here again.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Maybe someone should just go ahead and start a thread for The Wolverine so we can get back on-topic and start talking about the actual Marvel Cinematic Universe in here again.
    I'm not sure what you mean. It's a thread for Marvel movies. If a new Punisher were to come out, we'd talk about it in here, I'm sure. Just because you don't see Spiderman in the Avengers movie, you can just go ahead and assume he was swinging around town saving people dangling from things and saying stuff like "Hey, did you just see a guy with a big, horned helmet fly past on a rocket jet-ski? You did? Good, I'm not crazy. HEADS UP!" and then he has to drop them briefly after almost getting hit by a laser, but it's cool, because he shoots a web out that totally snags the person's wrist and swings them onto the rooftop of a police station, where the cops start shooting at him and he has to leap to safety shouting "Oh come ON! Same team, guys!" and JJJ runs an article the next day saying Spiderman was totally in on the whole invasion.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Viral marketing for Days of Future Past. Let the games begin! This has me all kinds of excited.
    Last edited by theburningreptile; 07-30-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    that is so awesome!!!!