Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.04 - Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Not yet, I expect them to go out "soon" though.

Sorry, had to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    where's everyone heading afterwards? My group is thinking about Jack Astors on Front

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    lol, back to buffalo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Toronto Nine Inch Nails show at the Air Canada Centre on Friday, October 4, 2013.

AIR CANADA CENTRE ADDRESS:
    40 Bay St
    Toronto, ON M5J2X2
    1-416-815-5500

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: GATE 1 – IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    GATE 1 is located on the North side of the building inside the Galleria. The nin.com member pre-sale doors will be the most eastern doors closest to Bay Street and furthest from the Box Office.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:30PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:45PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 7:00PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Member Pre-Sale Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Managed to get cheapies off StubHub that miraculously aren't next to the stage. See y'all there.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Looking forward to Friday. I've managed to NOT read any Tension reviews and NOT watch any youtube videos. The video snippet TR put on instagram has me more excited than before I learned of the lineup expansion.

A part of me wishes I was 19 again and hammered during the show, pushing and sweating and having all sorts of fun. I guess as we all get older we become less likely to throw an elbow. Last time I saw NIN was at the Molson Amphitheater - NINJA - The crowd was fairly still. I'm lucky enough to have gotten pre sale tix, early entry. My wife and I are trying to decide if we should B line for the rail and stand our ground or enjoy the whole experience from different angles, grab a coke, buy some swag etc... 3 hrs is a long time to stand in one spot. But fuck me, I want to be as close to the stage as possible. I winder if I can do this sober... #all_grown_up

I'm G/A. My only wish is that I don't see this for the duration of the show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    fucking nervous and excited for tomorrow and saturday.

so nobody wants to meet up before the show?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What time is everyone lining up tomorrow? I am sure some of you are getting there in the morning. I cant do that, I hope towards the afternoon. It all depends on border bullshit, me getting my stuff ready...etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quick question. Any know set times?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tonight!!!

Can't wait for the show tonight. It felt like forever since getting the tickets and the day is finally here! So pumped to see what Tr has done for Tension considering how amazing the Light in the Sky tour was and how it sounds like this takes it to the next level.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I will be going to Real Sports before the show if anybody wants to have a drink or two. I'm looking at you NINisamazing.

Set times will be the same as last night I would assume. EITS 7:30-8:15 NIN 8:45-11

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Where is that?

I am am leaving buffalo pretty soon. It's raining here, hopefully not in Toronto too. Also, I will be wearing a grayish blue v neck with baggy black cargo pants. I actually hate baggy clothing. But I wanted to wear pants with pockets so I don't lose my shit on the floor.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINisamazing View Post
    Where is that?

I am am leaving buffalo pretty soon. It's raining here, hopefully not in Toronto too. Also, I will be wearing a grayish blue v neck with baggy black cargo pants. I actually hate baggy clothing. But I wanted to wear pants with pockets so I don't lose my shit on the floor.
    Real Sports is in Maple Leaf Square, which is what the complex housing the ACC and Maple Leaf condos is called. It's on the end of the ACC with the jumbotraun. The intersection is York and bremner. It's at the foot of the condo tower complex at the ACC. Ill be wearing a black NIN hoodie with a grey tshirt. Ill be there for 3:30-3:45.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Ok, not sure when I am getting there. Maybe around 4:30. I have yet to leave.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINisamazing View Post
    Ok, not sure when I am getting there. Maybe around 4:30. I have yet to leave.
    Sounds good. I'll post here when I'm there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Section 121 Row 17 Seat 5 would like face value for it OBO. $118.50. PM me if anybody is interested.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    My buddy's helping to load in the production gear right now and got this sick photo of Robin's guitar rack:

Meanwhile...

I'm heading down to pick up my tickets shortly, will be wearing my ETS shirt and Granny glasses! Come say hi in the presale line.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    If anyone's still desperately seeking tickets, the radio today said a new block of floor seats went on sale at noon...might already be gone, but never hurts to look.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    my brother and i are headed down shortly!
    sadly (yes again) i did not get the nin.com tickets, woulda been nice but its better to be there than not to.

anyway can't wait for tonight!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm here at Real Sports for anybody interested. I'm at the bar as soon as you walk in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is anyone going to try to meet the band before or after the show?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afxwinter View Post
    Is anyone going to try to meet the band before or after the show?
    Not I. I don't have an after show badge.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got distracted with some bullshit and traffic.

in line, can hear explosions soundtrack.
    Last edited by NINisamazing; 10-04-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    ROBBIE ROBERTSON is standing behind me at the sound board.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fantastic show. I really enjoyed the tweaks to the set list. I'll screw up the order if I tried to do it off of memory, but Various Methods of Escape, Into the Void, and Even Deeper were great surprises.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

2013.10.04 - Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

That was perfect. Running is amazing live. And we got great new interpretations of a Fragile tracks. HM translates very well in a live show!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was certainly different than any other NIN show I've been to. I hadn't read anything about this tour so I didn't know what to expect, but the female vocalists were a pretty neat addition. Wish was my fav of the night.
    Last edited by Amska; 10-05-2013 at 12:43 AM.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Did we seriously get Into the Void, A Warm Place, Somewhat Damaged AND Even Deeper all in the same show?!?!?!

My mind is fucking blown. That was incredible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    First, the crowd for the most part was great. People were really nice. I was in front of pino. 3 rows back in the gray vneck and glasses.

Loved hearing the new songs. The backing singers sound great. Into the void and even deeper. Fuck a good show. I am beat, got Cleveland tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)