Hey all, great show last night! This was my third NIN show, first being With Teeth, second being Lights in the Sky (both seen in St. Paul). I just moved to KC so I'm glad I can finally see shows in my city instead of traveling 3 hours! I had a pre-sale ticket and was wrist band #111 which seemed lucky, and was proven to be lucky since I got on the rail right in front of Robin, exactly the same place I had during Lights tour. I bought ear plugs before the show but didn't end up using them as the volume didn't seem extreme. I feel fine this morning! Mostly like the rest of you I was impressed that I was surrounded by hardcore fans who were there to show as much love as possible! Trent said he didn't have a very good time last night but he was feeling it a lot better today. Anyone care to comment on KC vs St Paul?

As for the setlist, I'm actually a bit disappointed, I think the setlist from the Lights in the Sky tour was stronger. Many of the newer mid-tempo songs seemed to kill the energy at least from my vantage point. Everything from The Fragile was amazing, especially Somewhat Damaged. Burn was better this time around (much more like the intense studio version), also Came Back Haunted was well-received.

NIN is the only band that I will pay any amount of money for if you get pre-sale and early entry, it's just the only way to do it if you want to be on the floor. By the way, if you were standing next to me, I was the shorter guy, short hair, with gray Periphery shirt on. I hope the awesome girls next to me made it back to St. Louis safely!!!