Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You guys do NOT know how leaks work at all. Do not expect it to be anywhere online before the 28th. the album imo really isn't good and listening to a leak might even ruin it that much more for some of you. just trying to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bugas View Post
    You guys do NOT know how leaks work at all. Do not expect it to be anywhere online before the 28th. the album imo really isn't good and listening to a leak might even ruin it that much more for some of you. just trying to help.
    Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the input!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You've listened to the whole album?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks bro! I look forward to this album anyways.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Dude, guys, this album is poop. Don't bother. It's totally not worth it. You should probably just cancel your account and go play outside and just forget about it. Like, srlsy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    no problem. and sorry if that sounded like i was hating on the album i just don't really like it. As a long time NIN fan i would say its definitely his weakest album but With Teeth was really weak and i still listen to that whenever it comes on my shuffle. its NIN for f sake. enjoy when it gets to u

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    no problem. and sorry if that sounded like i was hating on the album i just don't really like it. As a long time NIN fan i would say its definitely his weakest album but With Teeth was really weak and i still listen to that whenever it comes on my shuffle. its NIN for f sake. enjoy when it gets to u
    How did you get the album? Lets see a pic if you are not lying

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemetery Man View Post
    How did you get the album? Lets see a pic if you are not lying

i only have an advanced copy on my itunes anyway so people are gonna call me a troll or a liar either way. with or without a pic to prove

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    i only have an advanced copy on my itunes anyway so people are gonna call me a troll or a liar either way. with or without a pic to prove
    No, You Don't

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    No, You Don't
    He must have a Head Like A Hole. Or maybe he's Somewhat Damaged.

Or perhaps he found The Perfect Drug and he's 10 Miles High.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    An advanced copy on your itunes lol gtfo troll

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    wow some really immature people on here. remember the 28th of august. when it happens remember me...... and i would like an apology. peace.
    I'll bite.
    Is there a way you could take a cell phone recording of like...30 seconds of satelite with vocaroo (vocaroo dot com) and post it on here?
    That way you won't get hit with any kind of DRM shit from the people that gave it to you.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 08-23-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Are you talking about an album that you havent heard yet? Weve heard way less than half of it, and it already sucks?? I hope you are talking about some other album.