Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The white trash brats living on my estate keep 'accidentally' hitting the football against our door/window. They do this every single time they play and no matter how many times we go out to them they keep doing it. Apparently it's too much to ask for them to move their goals since their goalie is apparently so fucking useless he fails to catch the ball nine times out of ten.

GAH.

Sometimes I just want to march over to them with a knife, pick up that ball and slash it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    I'll never fault bandwagon fans relative to ice hockey. They desperately need to market better and getting a warm weather team to win The Cup will only do good for ice hockey as a whole. I'm a fan of anyone playing hockey not just NHL..
    I know what you mean, but I can see Jinsai's side of it as well. Around here it's not really that people are "fair weather" fans of hockey, it's just that everyone knows that the Red Wings are going to be in the playoffs, so they don't really pay attention until then. It's just as irritating, but I do agree that anything that will bring attention to hockey is a good thing.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Restless Leg Syndrome is seriously fucking up my sleep patters. I get it in my arms rather than legs. I'm twitchy during the day, it's a nightmare trying to fall asleep, and I keep being woken by the feeling that my muscles are trying to crawl out my skin.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Waking up at 4am and never going back to sleep. I'll be really productive until about 2pm when I will hit a wall - I'm getting in a nap today dam it!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hula View Post
    The white trash brats living on my estate keep 'accidentally' hitting the football against our door/window. They do this every single time they play and no matter how many times we go out to them they keep doing it. Apparently it's too much to ask for them to move their goals since their goalie is apparently so fucking useless he fails to catch the ball nine times out of ten.

GAH.

Sometimes I just want to march over to them with a knife, pick up that ball and slash it.
    I totally went "Old Man" on some kids at work recently! I had my gear set up on the field and had marked out an area with cones that was verboten to enter. Third time the little bastard kicked his soccer ball into my area I grabbed it. "NOPE! It's mine now, you can have it back after recess."

The dismayed look on his face made me wonder why I haven't been doing this ALWAYS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Being a bitter old man is my favourite thing :')

Pissing me off: having plans at the weekend and mysteriously getting sick just in time to miss them. I haven't been sick in MONTHS (a record for me). I don't think I've even been around sick people in the past while. No bueno.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    my neighbors are having a party for their kids, and they are blasting THE shittiest music of all time so loud my walls are vibrating. Seriously, they just played "Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night" for the third time.

If this goes on one minute past ten o'clock, I'm blasting VSnares' "Winnipeg is a Frozen Shithole" as loud as my speakers can go... and my speakers can get really loud.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 06-14-2012 at 10:18 PM.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I, personally, would like an update on this situation if/when you counterattack.
    Last edited by theruiner; 06-14-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    I, personally, would like an update on this situation if/when you counterattack.
    The sound of 50 (?) little girls squeeling along to Don't Stop Believing is currently assaulting me, and now they've hooked up a mic to accompany it.

EDIT: Moves Like Jagger for the 4th time.

EDIT: The DJ is now saying "girls, look at all the boys on the dance floor" while he plays some song where the words are "I'm sexy and I know it, yo I work out, girl look at that body." Oh yeah, and he just an hour ago made a speech congratulating them for graduating from the 6th grade.

Now he's playing Flo Rida's "Low"

This is fucking sick.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 06-14-2012 at 11:37 PM.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    The sound of 50 (?) little girls squeeling along to Don't Stop Believing is currently assaulting me, and now they've hooked up a mic to accompany it.
    Out of everything you've described, this is the worst.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Jinsai, we need another SitRep.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    ^^Napalm. I would have cranked Rammstein's "Pussy" and put it on repeat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This dick at McDonalds gets food, then proceeds to, out of an abundance of open spots, park next to me and eat in his running truck. Granted, I'm just sitting here in my car, killing time for an hour, but his fucking truck is running and its exhaust is aimed directly at my car. It's plenty cool inside if he wanted A/C, where he wouldn't be polluting and fucking up my calm.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    ^^Napalm. I would have cranked Rammstein's "Pussy" and put it on repeat.
    It's too bad they held to their word and cut the sound shortly after ten. I was all set up to blast "DIE DIE DIE FUCKERS DIE" by Venetian Snares, while I fantasized about someone over there saying "what is this shit he's playing?" and pulling out their iPhone to Shazam it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I would have payed big money to see their aghast reactions.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfoot View Post
    This dick at McDonalds gets food, then proceeds to, out of an abundance of open spots, park next to me and eat in his running truck. Granted, I'm just sitting here in my car, killing time for an hour, but his fucking truck is running and its exhaust is aimed directly at my car. It's plenty cool inside if he wanted A/C, where he wouldn't be polluting and fucking up my calm.
    People who order food and then eat it in their parked vehicles outside the eatery are just weird and anti-social.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I dunno, have you SEEN some of the people in Burger King?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    People who order food and then eat it in their parked vehicles outside the eatery are just weird and anti-social.
    I felt so stupid the other day when I was apartment hunting. I got Chipotle for lunch. On my way in, I walked past 3 girls sitting at a table outside the restaurant, one of which was a gooorgeous redhead who smiled and said hi. (Of course, I said hi and smiled back). I went in, got my food....and completely thinking about my next appointment, I walked past them again, smiled, got in my car, drove away, and sat in front of the next apartment complex, eating my food by myself and waiting for my appointment to start.

As soon as I realized what I did, I felt completely weird and anti-social. :P I could've spared the 20 minutes!

Also, to the girl on Facebook who said "I'm gonna go to bed! Night," you know that I can still see you commenting on things and updating your status in my mini-feed, right? Facebook is the devil.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    it really pisses me off that HBO is making a documentary about Chris Crocker. Who GIVES A FUCK!?!?!?!?! Fuck you HBO. Get Game of Thrones back on the air, and I'll keep sending you money, but fuck you for this stupidity.

/subscription

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    You know, it really shits me when my parents discuss with family friends my embarrassing fuckups with my girlfriend. Not really the kind of stuff I like to be reminded off...

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    You know, it really shits me when my parents discuss with family friends my embarrassing fuckups with my girlfriend. Not really the kind of stuff I like to be reminded off...
    Dude, this is why you do not tell parents anything!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Dude, this is why you do not tell parents anything!
    Oh trust, I won't be making that mistake again. Unfortunately in this case they were there to witness it first hand.

It's a long story but basically just a few days after we decided to be "boyfriend and girlfriend" (which is a story in itself) I invited her to my 18th birthday party. I spent hardly any time with her, apparently. I was just getting caught up in conversations and she knew none of my friends so she didn't really seem to get involved in conversations and would rather just chill with the few people she did know (plus she wasn't 18 so she couldn't drink). So I spent most of my time with my other friends and generally having a good time, only to get a talking to by my dad in the middle of my party about how I'm not spending enough time with her. It's not like I was snubbing her or actively avoiding her or anything, I was just being my usual awkward and stupid self and I still hate myself for being so stupid in the first month or so of our relationship. That first month was pretty ridiculous but it's turned out really well now so it worked out for the best

So yeah, I try to not think about that and just move on. Doesn't help when I get reminded about it by my parents though when I just want to forget about it...

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    "Language professors hate him."

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I don't like how some people I know say "yeah, let's hang out sometime." And every time I try to set something up with them a week or two in advance, they say that they can't get time off. I'm not asking for a whole night out on the town or anything... I would just like to spend an hour or even thirty minutes with them, just to catch up.

Perhaps I'm being too critical. But it's been going on since I left school for the summer at the beginning of May.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    apartment hunting sucks, i cant afford to live alone and everything cheap turns out to have some lonely 50 year old man as a roommate. no thank you!

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Is it just me, or is this Jim Gaffigan guy not very funny? When I have a hard time getting to sleep, I put on stand up comedy and it relaxes me... Its a thing where i identify, get the joke, my fun sensors in my brain go off, and then i sleep... This is making me want to rip someone's head off. Maybe I caught the wrong special, but this guy sucks so much it hurts. So far this shit is upsetting me the way Larry the cable guy does, and that's unexpected considering the recommendations.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Well I can't exactly argue with your assessment, but personally I usually do this when I am listening to some good talk radio. It's much more pleasing to listen to than a bunch of screaming kids in the background. I eat my lunch at work in the car, too. Again, not so much to get away from people, it's just a quiet spot where I can do what I want in peace.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Is it just me, or is this Jim Gaffigan guy not very funny? When I have a hard time getting to sleep, I put on stand up comedy and it relaxes me... Its a thing where i identify, get the joke, my fun sensors in my brain go off, and then i sleep... This is making me want to rip someone's head off. Maybe I caught the wrong special, but this guy sucks so much it hurts. So far this shit is upsetting me the way Larry the cable guy does, and that's unexpected considering the recommendations.
    Eh, I think he's alright. I wouldn't pay $50 to see him live like people do with Daniel Tosh and such, but I think he's alright at best. I don't think he's anywhere near the shit that Larry the Cable Guy spews out of his stupid fucking mouth, but he's not that great either.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I seriously think my street is a magnet for weird people. I just saw a man walking down the street rapping horribly out loud while swinging his arms like a mad man.

Oh, and last week, a guy drove by my house twice. The second pass, he stopped his vehicle in the middle of the road and preceded to stare me down, then he drove off.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You sure you're not this guy?