Thread: 2013.04.28 - Montclair, NJ @ Wellmont Theatre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    real cheap tix avail for both this show and the apollo on stubhub. and lots of them, meaning they will most likely only continue to drop in price as people are trying to dump em. u can easily get 2 tix for cheaper than the face value of one in the lower and upper mezz. might snag a pair this week so i can decide after a live show if i truly like or dislike them. im indifferent as of now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone wants to trade a balcony seat ( actually 2) for GA...pm me, my wife is going with me and she's not too keen on standing the whole night.

On another note, any recommendations on where to park?

downward

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by downward View Post
    If anyone wants to trade a balcony seat ( actually 2) for GA...pm me, my wife is going with me and she's not too keen on standing the whole night.

On another note, any recommendations on where to park?

downward
    There is parking right around the corner. As soon as you see the theatre on the right corner, make a right. A half block on the left is parking, then right across the street from there. I think its metered, if I remember correctly, or it may be free since its the weekend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    real cheap tix avail for both this show and the apollo on stubhub. and lots of them, meaning they will most likely only continue to drop in price as people are trying to dump em. u can easily get 2 tix for cheaper than the face value of one in the lower and upper mezz. might snag a pair this week so i can decide after a live show if i truly like or dislike them. im indifferent as of now.

WTF!!! Tix as low as 7 & 10 bucks for both shows, feel like a dummy for buying presale tix. I think whoever booked the show over anticipated the demand, probably just one area show would've been a hot ticket, Wellmont show isn't even sold out, WHATEVER gonna be an awesome birthday for me no matter what