Thread: 2013.04.21 - Denver, CO @ The Paramount Theatre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I definitely find it odd that these shows aren't selling out... this show specifically is STILL not quite sold out, which is just baffling. Of course I wasn't expecting the demand for the show to be anywhere near as strong as it was for NIN the last couple times they came to Denver, but I figured the mere presence of Reznor in HTDA would be enough to sell out a smaller venue fairly quickly. HTDA just doesn't seem that popular I guess, which is fine. I for one am incredibly excited for this show, barely more than a week away now! Any idea on who the opener is going to be? Also, I've never been to the Paramount... what should I expect?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    No word yet on the opener. I'm kind of confused by that one too. The Paramount is a pretty cool place. It's really nice inside and the sound is pretty decent from what I can remember. I haven't seen a show there in ages (last thing I saw was Henry Rollins spoken word, so that doesn't really count.) I'm definitely excited for the show. I'm sitting 5th row!!!