Thread: 2013.04.18 - San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Dear locals,

I'll be staying at some shitty hotel in the general area near the venue. What are some cool things to do in the area? Not so much looking for cliche touristy things, but more low key stuff. I heard there are some good Vietnamese restaurants around there? Any suggestions are appreciated, although I'm mostly interested in trying some good food and maybe checking out some rad local bars.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Dear locals,

I'll be staying at some shitty hotel in the general area near the venue. What are some cool things to do in the area? Not so much looking for cliche touristy things, but more low key stuff. I heard there are some good Vietnamese restaurants around there? Any suggestions are appreciated, although I'm mostly interested in trying some good food and maybe checking out some rad local bars.
    It really depends on what you are into. This should give you some ideas: http://www.reddit.com/r/sanfrancisco...in_sf_threads/

I can't think of a specific Vietnamese restaurant near the Regency but there are certainly some if you are willing to travel via cab/transit. Use yelp.com to find exactly what you are looking for and what is near you. The highly rated stuff (and ones with most ratings) are usually a good indicator of a solid place. It's great for finding those "hole in the wall" places that the locals love.
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 04-04-2013 at 01:10 PM.