Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    was just thinking about how cool it would be to get official releases of live versions of each of the main albums, this coming to mind after someone compiled The Fragile live and yes some of it is great... but some of the audio isn't the greatest.
    yeah...probably wishful thinking

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperpower View Post
    was just thinking about how cool it would be to get official releases of live versions of each of the main albums, this coming to mind after someone compiled The Fragile live and yes some of it is great... but some of the audio isn't the greatest.
    yeah...probably wishful thinking
    We'd have trouble with Fragile onwards, only PHM, Broken and TDS have had every single track played live (With Teeth almost counts)

And actually, couldn't do Purest Feeling either, as there's no recording of the title track, if it was ever played

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    We'd have trouble with Fragile onwards, only PHM, Broken and TDS have had every single track played live (With Teeth almost counts)

And actually, couldn't do Purest Feeling either, as there's no recording of the title track, if it was ever played
    yes, i was aware of this, my post was just more a comment on how awesome it would be to the main albums (PHM, TDS, TF, YZ, HM) with an official live release.
    alot of us enjoy the live versions of so many of these tracks and yeah, mostly it was a wishful thinking comment from me.