Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If we don't get an official release of all the badass live shit we're hoping for, I'm going to punch someone right in the fucking porcupine, I swear.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelion View Post
    If we don't get an official release of all the badass live shit we're hoping for, I'm going to punch someone right in the fucking porcupine, I swear.
    Honestly, I could care less for an official release of past stuff. I just want Trent to focus on the FUTURE of NIN. Not the past.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nineinchnerd View Post
    Honestly, I could care less for an official release of past stuff. I just want Trent to focus on the FUTURE of NIN. Not the past.
    Ooh, even better!! You mean like a blu ray of next year's NIN tour, like some kind of Year Zero-esque message from the future. That would be amazing.

Wait, was that not what you meant?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelion View Post
    Ooh, even better!! You mean like a blu ray of next year's NIN tour, like some kind of Year Zero-esque message from the future. That would be amazing.

Wait, was that not what you meant?

I meant focusing on the creation of new music and hopefully a tour with it down the line. I'd rather he put all his energy into that. Simply because I feel NIN is still relevant and the last album opened up a whole new world of possibilities and drew a lot of people's attention -- people who'd previously not really even known of NIN. Seeing how this thing evolves is going to be way more interesting than waiting for DVDs of past stuff, etc.