Thread: Isis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i went online EXACTLY when the Sumac pre-order started on wednesday, and managed to get a clear vinyl in my cart, but it took too long to fill in my shipping/billing info (which is really frustrating, because i have an account at the sige records merch site, so why doesn't it SAVE my info?), and by the time i was done, only black vinyl was left. then i had to re-enter all my info even though i had JUST done it, but i still managed to get a copy.
    I totally forgot about this. And my local record store says they haven't gotten any shipments yet.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    I totally forgot about this. And my local record store says they haven't gotten any shipments yet.
    It's not actually out yet (hence "pre-order"). It's also super limited and sold out through the Sige site very quickly, so they might not get it any time soon. They're already working on a re-press though.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    It's not actually out yet (hence "pre-order"). It's also super limited and sold out through the Sige site very quickly, so they might not get it any time soon. They're already working on a re-press though.
    Cool! I still have a chance at that clear vinyl.