Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
I sold one of my Korg ER-1s for $125 on Friday, and that cash is sitting on my desk until the Volca Bass comes out.

I had two ER-1s because there was a Craigslist deal a year or two ago that was too good to pass up.

I'm seriously considering selling my Boss DR-110 for a Volca Beats. It's kind of a shame because I bought a bunch of pots and a MIDI->Trigger kit as a project to make a modded out MIDI analog drum machine. I paid something like $100 for the DR-110, another $40 for the MIDI->Trigger board, and I forget how much for the LEDs and knobs. I may still keep it because the 110 hihats and ride cymbal are pretty swish, but fuck man, Korg is sure making me feel silly about that whole project.
Best pre-order deal that I have seen is here...
http://www.jrrshop.com/korg-volca-bundle-pre-order

JRRSHOP is a great place. Get all 3 in the bundle deal, normal $449, but when you add to cart the price goes down to $359.20
Your welcome!

As much as I want these badboys, my eye is on the Korg MS-20 re-release... drooling over that mofo
This is a good year for analog heads with the Volca Series, MS-20, Moog Sub Phatty, King Korg, Minibrute, and the Novation Bass Station II
So much good shit to get... but the MS-20 is the first thing I'm after