Thread: Tool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    I know this may sound weird but do you think Puscifer is the reason why Tool is doing these festival dates?
    My guess is the obvious guess: they (Tool members) would like to replenish their bank accounts since headlining festivals and selling out arenas for $100 a pop is a great source of income. As long as musicians put on a great show I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. I know I would if I could, would beat my day job fo sho.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    My guess is the obvious guess: they (Tool members) would like to replenish their bank accounts since headlining festivals and selling out arenas for $100 a pop is a great source of income. As long as musicians put on a great show I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. I know I would if I could, would beat my day job fo sho.
    It's funny, i was just talking about this same thing with my wife yesterday.
    They aren't in Puscifer, they haven't a vineyard, they, too, would like Pay. And hell no, there's nothing "wrong" with it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    It's funny, i was just talking about this same thing with my wife yesterday.
    They aren't in Puscifer, they haven't a vineyard, they, too, would like Pay. And hell no, there's nothing "wrong" with it.
    fwiw, I believe the vineyard doesn't make any money yet. And I doubt Puscifer makes much money yet either.