Well, for me it is easy enough to go to a bands page I may be following and check out their Facebook, Official Site (that rarely exists anymore), Twitter, GOOGLE, etc to see what is up. I really like that you can go into a thread now and start talking about say a video, an old demo someone may be looking for, a live video/performance, or even just to talk about an album and no one flies off the handle and starts yelling at people because they clicked on the thread just to not receive any new news. I actually like to see other peoples opinions in here and have some constructive debates here and there. I've learned a butt load of stuff on here from fellow board members about bands that I love; being subjected to just posting in a thread, or bumping a thread for news about a band that everyone on the board likes I always found a bit silly. Either someone will respond and add to the convo, or no one will respond.

I guess what I am trying to say is Google is one hell of a resource

But yea, a studio version of By and Down would be fucking nice... a thank youuu.