Welcome to the Insanity!

So, I bought this game the weekend after Launch and I must say I am glad that I did. The gameplay is explosive, fun and largely rewarding. The story is also engrossing in its own right.

I'm not that huge into free-roam open worlds but I am loving this game immensely for it. I find myself doing side-quests and exploring more than anything linear story-related like I normally would. I've already synched half of the radio towers, liberated over half the outposts, hunted a majority of the animals and did a shit ton of stuff outside the main quest story. Definitely a hugely fun game that I am glad that I picked up.

Multiplayer is a basic hum-drum FPS style, decent but not much playtime. Co-op is fun but mostly the same thing - kill enemies, arm some sort of bomb(s), kill enemies, repair something, kill enemies. Not that involved or thought out but fun for what it is with my friend and I to dick around in. This is definitely a game I think I could 1000 G in, at least until DLC inevitably drops.

Speaking of which, old news I never looked up pretty much illustrates I was sold an incomplete product in the Co-op as PS3 users only will get two more add-on DLC co-op chapters that bring the total of co-op chapters up to 8 in total. Not even a timed exclusive, it's just straight up exclusive to PS3. I have both systems but I find that a really ill way to handle things. Least when Xbox gets DLC it's timed only and others can enjoy it, Sony straight up cock blocks everyone in this Ubisoft/Sony love affair.

Either way, sorry for mini-rant: This game rules!