Thread: Resident Evil Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    Started RE7 on Saturday. Really enjoying it so far but I'm finding it a little difficult to play for long periods of time due to the intensity of VR.....shit is scary man.
    I found I've been playing in spurts and I haven't even fought Marguerite yet because the game is tedious as fuck and actually requires brain process and I have to be in a mood for it. I rule that the game is pretty great but still far departure about what I love in the series. The real disconnect with established characters is still off-putting to me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I found I've been playing in spurts and I haven't even fought Marguerite yet because the game is tedious as fuck and actually requires brain process and I have to be in a mood for it. I rule that the game is pretty great but still far departure about what I love in the series. The real disconnect with established characters is still off-putting to me.
    I'm in the same boat, plus the regenerating people is disconnecting me a little...as well as being able to reattach your limbs somehow.