I'm fine with whatever draft day you guys want.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfoot View Post
So I'm going to be in a Fantasy Football league and I know nothing about football other than the rules, the Mannings, the player formerly known as Ochocinco, and Tebow. Our draft is in a couple weeks and any help you'd be willing to give me would be much appreciated. Obviously I doubt you could help me during​ the draft, but any tips and shit before hand would be nice.
First off, forget that you know the names of Ochocinco and Tebow. Then just look at the numbers guys put up last year and find a couple sites with projections for this year. Lastly, check the injury report the day of the draft. That should be enough to keep you competitive, but I wouldn't count on winning if you haven't followed the league for about the last 3 years or so.

So I was just watching gymnastics and this girl does a vault and lands flat on her ass. Somehow she manages a Silver medal out of this. How the hell does this happen? I realize that it was an average of two vaults and her first was pretty good(not perfect though, she was a little off to the left and took a step) but how can you beat everyone but one other competitor when you fail at the most basic component(landing on your feet)? The Pro American announcers tried to say she was perfect in the air, but obviously that wasn't the case because she under-rotated to the point that she barely touched her feet before plopping straight to her ass. And if getting somewhere close to landing on you feet isn't important, then why don't people just try impossible shit and land on their backs? I'm sure some Xgames kid could do a triple flip or something and just completely eat it.