Thread: 2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Think santicfied will be a different version. The set up between all those songs and the new version is so different

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by filmfanb View Post
    Think santicfied will be a different version. The set up between all those songs and the new version is so different
    I think it would be pretty strange if they didn't play the new version; guess we'll know for sure soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    I think it would be pretty strange if they didn't play the new version; guess we'll know for sure soon.
    True.
    Come to think of it , I was think logistically of the other shows, nothing compared to the stage set up of this. Your probably right

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Let's not get carried away; that's a very nice setlist, but it doesn't top some of the amazing stuff we got during YZ and WG.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I fucking managed to get in!!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Highly Psychological View Post
    I fucking managed to get in!!!
    Last minute ticket, hustle, or sneak in?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    Last minute ticket, hustle, or sneak in?
    me and about 5 other people near front entrance begging came into a woman who was waving a wad of tickets. as band were on late security wanted everyone in venue so did not check i.ds we legged it up stairs got in crowd just as opening riffs to pinion were blaring. Stood behind drummer from muse. Very fucking lucky woman was a god thought there was no chance was so chaotic outside venue. Band were great . Venue was awesome so grateful still trying to get my head around how it happened! Saw alan moulder outside too. Amazing gig.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by filmfanb View Post
    Well, they're doing Disappointed right after (same setup) and then The Warning (also electronic and probably similar), so I think the flow makes sense.