Thread: What are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Played Journey last night, only took 2 hours to beat. It was pretty damn awesome though, I can see myself playing through it a ton of times. The trophies could be a bitch to get so that will keep me going. Having a co-op where you can't actually communicate with each other except for a symbol and different sounds makes it pretty damn interesting. It's pretty neat that the person can leave your game and then a few minutes later someone else will probably join. Very beautiful graphics as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Played Journey last night, only took 2 hours to beat. It was pretty damn awesome though, I can see myself playing through it a ton of times. The trophies could be a bitch to get so that will keep me going. Having a co-op where you can't actually communicate with each other except for a symbol and different sounds makes it pretty damn interesting. It's pretty neat that the person can leave your game and then a few minutes later someone else will probably join. Very beautiful graphics as well.
    Just played this last night too. It was pretty incredible. It reminded me a lot of Flower, but it was definitely it's own universe that you became a part of. I played multiplayer and experienced a strange bonding experience with them, even though we communicated with the white light power ups (or whatever you would call it). It was pretty weird and a uniquely amazing experience.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I just started playing Skyrim again. Level 6 now. So far I've become a werewolf, completed the Companions main quests. Main Story: I have to go visit the Greybeards. I also completed the College of Winterhold main quests last night. Being a Mage is so fun. Now I will probably just explore. EXPLORE ALL THE THINGS.