Thread: Add Violence

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Kind of a bummer AV was packaged inside the lyrics sleeve. NTAE was in a separate inner sleeve.
    I'm not impressed with the Capitol Records experience compared to Universal (no download card & the inner sleeve issue). Hoping the 3rd EP goes back to Universal or a different record label.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I'm not impressed with the Capitol Records experience compared to Universal (no download card & the inner sleeve issue). Hoping the 3rd EP goes back to Universal or a different record label.
    Hopefully third one goes Mondo, I want stupidly overdone packaging and artwork

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    A+R did Cargo In The Blood, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Ghosts I–IV. They're still partners, no?
    Last edited by Jon; 12-01-2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: +TGWTDT

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    A+R did Cargo In The Blood, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and Ghosts I–IV. They're still partners, no?
    I'm not talking deluxes, just a lovely, standard release. Mondo are kings there (and Invada, who have partnered for the yet-unreleased Patriots Day release)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Limited to 250 copies, available at a random time the day after announcement. Artwork by Jock.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The only problem is that if it's limited, Mondo releases sell out stupid crazy fast. It's next to impossible to buy one of their posters. I've tried twice and both times, had one in my cart, only for it to change to "sold out" by the time I got to the checkout page. Then, they're on eBay for 4x the price immediately after. Infuriating bullshit.