Thread: Stranger Things - AKA the Kate Bush Revival

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    is it ONLY on spotify? jeez. i can't even find a pre-order for the CD anywhere, let alone a digital copy (i don't have spotify but the top result on google seems to be for a spotify album/playlist or something).

edit: it's on Apple Music, so i guess it's probably/possibly on itunes? i hate buying music digitally but it's even worse when you can only stream it. c'mon with the vinyl, guys.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    is it ONLY on spotify? jeez. i can't even find a pre-order for the CD anywhere, let alone a digital copy (i don't have spotify but the top result on google seems to be for a spotify album/playlist or something).

edit: it's on Apple Music, so i guess it's probably/possibly on itunes? i hate buying music digitally but it's even worse when you can only stream it. c'mon with the vinyl, guys.
    so it's definitely not on amazon, and when you search for Kyle Dixon, you get this: https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb...rds=kyle+dixon

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    so it's definitely not on amazon, and when you search for Kyle Dixon, you get this: https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb...rds=kyle+dixon
    The group is here. You are correct, though, there is yet to be a pre-order up for the physical releases.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just checked and Vol. 1 is on iTunes. $9.99, I'm all over it.