Thread: The Marvel Thread - Multiverses and other Shenanigans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    We are definitely reaching a sort of obnoxious point of out of proportion fanboy whining. I don't think the guy should have been fired but what's done is done. Their next director is sure to be treated with some disturbing, unearned vitriol from the toxic parts of the "fandom."

I love guardians 1, but guardians 2 was pretty lukewarm to me, and as with so many other marvel sequels where a change in director has been a benefit guardians 3 couldnin the end be better for it. The Russo brothers were certainly able to handle them fine in the last avengers movie

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    We are definitely reaching a sort of obnoxious point of out of proportion fanboy whining. I don't think the guy should have been fired but what's done is done. Their next director is sure to be treated with some disturbing, unearned vitriol from the toxic parts of the "fandom."

I love guardians 1, but guardians 2 was pretty lukewarm to me, and as with so many other marvel sequels where a change in director has been a benefit guardians 3 couldnin the end be better for it. The Russo brothers were certainly able to handle them fine in the last avengers movie
    yeah, but don't forget james gunn was brought in to help write the scenes with the GotG to keep them true to character.