Page 341 of 485 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,230 of 14543

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since the IWC is freaking out about beach balls. I thought I'd share what The Miz said during the commercial break and what Cena had to say about the beach balls after RAW went off air. Anyway I'm off to Smackdown and somebody better come dressed as a beach ball.

https://www.facebook.com/dylan.could...=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/dylan.could...=2&theater

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm starting to be put on flyers more often! feels really good!!

Sorry for posts like this, I really don't have any other social media places to share my excitement with where I won't get called a mark. haha!
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 08-23-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^ mark
    Just joking; happy you're seeing success in this endeavor, and it's a lot of fun following behind the screens...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Asuka is out w/ a collarbone injury as she's likely to be out 6-8 weeks as she relinquishes the NXT Women's Championship and is likely going into the main roster: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...s-championship

I really don't want her to go to the main roster. I agree with Solomonster in having no faith in WWE creative who don't know shit about what to do with the talent they have.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    I'm starting to be put on flyers more often! feels really good!!

Sorry for posts like this, I really don't have any other social media places to share my excitement with where I won't get called a mark. haha!
    Can wrestlers be marks for themselves? Seriously though, it's fun for me as a fan to read personal accounts of someone's successes. Keep sharing!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Asuka is out w/ a collarbone injury as she's likely to be out 6-8 weeks as she relinquishes the NXT Women's Championship and is likely going into the main roster: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...s-championship

I really don't want her to go to the main roster. I agree with Solomonster in having no faith in WWE creative who don't know shit about what to do with the talent they have.
    Which brand do you think they'll send her to, Raw or Smackdown?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Both brands could use a face. RAW has heel Bliss. Sasha is a better villain. They've fucked up Bailey, who should've been Girl Cena from jump street. They're currently ruining Emma. Slow Rockscousin is still horrible. Is Dana Brooke still a thing? Mickie James is underused.

Smackdown has Lynch as their best, who dipshit Dunn despises. I think Charlotte is overrated but makes a better heel regardless. Naomi isn't great. Natalya is solid but the company always ends up doing her wrong. Carmella sucks. So does Tamina. Lana needs time.

Where does Paige go if she returns? Also, keep the Bellas out of the ring.

So, given all this, I'd say Asuka goes to Smackdown to destroy Carmella the second she cashes in...I'm going to say Survivor Series.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post

Asuka retaining was a mistake.
    I like her a lot, she's very talented and has lots of charisma but it was Ember's time; this injury proves it.
    Asuka needs to rest and go to the main roster fresh, she deserves that after her long reign.
    I think she'll end up on RAW, but i don't want to see her there, they already ruined Bayley i don't want her to be ruined too...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    Which brand do you think they'll send her to, Raw or Smackdown?
    Honestly, neither. The way they misused Bayley is enough to realize that they won't use Asuka correctly.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    Can wrestlers be marks for themselves? Seriously though, it's fun for me as a fan to read personal accounts of someone's successes. Keep sharing!

they can, they're highly frowned upon..and marks in the business in general, for that matter. If you take yourself too seriously, you'll be treated as a joke. Which, sounds silly, but I can say i'm guilty of judging other workers for being marks. There's a distinct separation between how you handle yourself professionally. Superstars aren't marks. I appreciate your kind words! I believe you're new around here, correct?

Edit: Check out this graphic my graphic designer made for me to show my upcoming appearances...or should i say, "events"
    https://instagram.fagc3-1.fna.fbcdn....58492928_n.jpg

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Latest match: rare time as a heel!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Triplemania happened last night as Dr. Wagner lost to Psycho Clown in the main event as he would unmask himself.

Yet, the bigger story is about Rosemary who got injured badly by Sexy Star in an awful fatal four-way match which I'm watching right now and man... it's fucking awful. Plus, it goes to show how unprofessional Sexy is as what she did to Rosemary at the end is horrendous. Fuck that bitch.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Couldn't watch all of that. What did she do exactly?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Couldn't watch all of that. What did she do exactly?
    She put her in an armbar and broke her arm. There's another video of it. It's disgusting.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Yeah i heard about Sexy Star injuring Rosemary, i thought it might be a work but it seems it was for real, what a bitch!

AAA is going from bad to worse; that's why i have always liked CMLL much better, AAA tries to be both WWE and ECW from the 90's but they can't book for shit and their storylines are crap.

Im sad that Wagner lost; Psycho Clown is a flash in the pan that doesn't deserve to unmask one of the most popular wrestlers in Mexico; i guess Wagner needed the money ...another more reason not to watch AAA.
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 08-28-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sounds like she's probably going to get blacklisted because of this. She's a horrible worker to begin with and now an extremely unprofessional one. Career is probably over outside of Mexico.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Sounds like she's probably going to get blacklisted because of this. She's a horrible worker to begin with and now an extremely unprofessional one. Career is probably over outside of Mexico.
    Rosemary posted a tweet about what happened. She's OK but man, she is pissed. Fuck Sexy Star. From now on whenever she's on Lucha, I'll just fast-forward if I have it on DVR.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    She's a bitch, i hard she doesn't want to wrestle anymore and is trying to become a female boxer; she is just doing the lucha stuff for the money; she's like a female Alberto Del Río, nobody likes them and they are just greedy assholes...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Expect to see me on botchamania soon:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Expect to see me on botchamania soon:

Holy shit! Which one were you?

Edit: Never mind. Figured it out from your other videos you posted here. How's your head?
    Last edited by wight rabbit; 08-29-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    Holy shit! Which one were you?

Edit: Never mind. Figured it out from your other videos you posted here. How's your head?

Head is fine, neck and back are a bit sore today. However, the bump it self wasn't too bad, worse part was Kneeing myself in the face.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yikes. You can see the instant "oh shit" moment. Glad you're okay. (and yes, I am new around here. Hi!)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I've been seeing some of my friends posting their numbers in the pwi top 500..I don't think I made the list..but it makes me excited about possibly making next years!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    This is my first weekend off in what feels like months. No wrestling shows, no seminars, nothing. Really need this weekend off to relax. My back has been hurting since Aug 12th, I cannot turn my upper body. I feel like a VERY limited articulation action figure..almost like batman, I can't turn my upper body and I cant turn my neck to the right. I'm pretty banged up.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm pretty banged up.
    Dude, recovery is equally as important as working. If it's not built into your routine, it needs to be. From my somewhat limited knowledge of how wrestling goes, it seems as though for every other professional sport gets this fact. Look at WWE; they've only been really cognizant of the health of their performers for, what, the past 5ish years? Make sure you're taking care of yourself!

Watching the first episode of the Mae Young Classic, and I've gotta say, almost every last one of the WWE commentators need to all be assigned a job to just shadow JR. Only 5 minutes into the first episode, and something as simple as saying "more on that in a minute", shutting the fuck up while the talent enters, then picking back up with where he left off is a little something that goes a lonnnnng way.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/904045165584818176

Hmm, won't hyperlink it. Ahh, just copy and paste it. I'm too lazy today lol.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/904045165584818176

Hmm, won't hyperlink it. Ahh, just copy and paste it. I'm too lazy today lol.
    I saw that. Death is pissed off and wants a rematch.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Dude, recovery is equally as important as working. If it's not built into your routine, it needs to be. From my somewhat limited knowledge of how wrestling goes, it seems as though for every other professional sport gets this fact. Look at WWE; they've only been really cognizant of the health of their performers for, what, the past 5ish years? Make sure you're taking care of yourself!
    absolutely, I usually rest from Monday-Friday. Aside from my actual job I'm able to relax somewhat, then the weekend comes and i undo everything haha. I'm really enjoying this weekend off!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    @xfocalinx -Oh, I saw that match you did as a heel. You're cooler as a heel. That kid chanting for your opponent was annoying.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    super hyped for Raw/Smackdown next week!

For Raw, we have 6th row seats on the floor, ill be wearing my red "the professional" Cesaro shirt with my worn out black fedora.

Smackdown we are first row(!) right on the corner of ringside and entrance ramp. Ill be wearing my Further Down the Spiral 1995 shirt and the same hat. Gotta rep that NIN pride. Plus there was guy wearing that same shirt on the episode of Nitro back in the summer of 96 when Scott Hall made his first appearance, so consider it my tribute to that awesomeness.