Thread: Mass Effect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ATTENTION ETSERS WHO HAVE PRE-ORDERED FROM GAME: Due to a variety of circumstances involving Game being in a bit of financial trouble etc etc, they will not be honouring preorders for Mass Effect 3, either for the collectors edition or the standard edition. You will get your deposit back if you placed one, but you'll have to go elsewhere if you want the collectors edition before it runs out.
    Last edited by Hula; 03-01-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hula View Post
    ATTENTION ETSERS WHO HAVE PRE-ORDERED FROM GAME: Due to a variety of circumstances involving Game being in a bit of financial trouble etc etc, they will not be honouring preorders for Mass Effect 3, either for the collectors edition or the standard edition. You will get your deposit back if you placed one, but you'll have to go elsewhere if you want the collectors edition before it runs out.
    You can get it from Play, Amazon, ShopTo and Zavvi online me thinks. I re-ordered from Play yesterday and used the £5 code Game sent me to pre-order the Silent Hill Collection. Hopefully they won't have gone bust by then! I hear rumors Gamestop will try and take over.. Anyway.. Mass Effect 3! Weee! I can't wait, though I played the demo and now kinda wish I hadn't, not that much happens, it was more I rushed and instantly pre-ordered the N7 edition when I probably should save money...