Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tums206_BFY View Post
    So I'm calling Spurs in 6!
    The way they looked in game one, and the way they look tonight, I'd put money on them not losing at. 4-0, 4-0, 4-0, 4-0. This team is playing some of the best basketball I've seen in over a decade

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifey View Post
    The way they looked in game one, and the way they look tonight, I'd put money on them not losing at. 4-0, 4-0, 4-0, 4-0. This team is playing some of the best basketball I've seen in over a decade
    I think they'll win the championship, but I think they'll lose tomorrow and maybe a couple to Miami in the finals. That being said, this run has just been amazing to watch, and just when I think the streak is going to end, Parker or Ginobili have a ridiculous 4th quarter. It's special to watch though, these guys are playing at a different level and I don't think I've seen any team play quite like this where they're just so focused on winning and can beat you in a defensive struggle and a run and gun team. Watch the Spurs along the way because what they're doing and how they're playing will never be seen again in this league of me first players.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    I think they'll win the championship, but I think they'll lose tomorrow and maybe a couple to Miami in the finals. That being said, this run has just been amazing to watch, and just when I think the streak is going to end, Parker or Ginobili have a ridiculous 4th quarter. It's special to watch though, these guys are playing at a different level and I don't think I've seen any team play quite like this where they're just so focused on winning and can beat you in a defensive struggle and a run and gun team. Watch the Spurs along the way because what they're doing and how they're playing will never be seen again in this league of me first players.
    Knew we would lose last night, but I'm actually worried. I still think Oklahoma can win this series outright. It looks like fans outside of San Antonio are really hopeful that the Spurs can pull it off and win, bu I'm skeptical. I never really fell in love with this team and I think we're extremely vulnerable. I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit to see Oklahoma still win this series.