Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    The guys on TNT getting all worked up about how amazing Rondo is. I'm thinking, the guy does what he does because he's not afraid. He's such an angry dude, he doesn't give a shit - yeah,I;m going to bounce pass this ball to Pierce right in all that traffic. Dude gets lucky and Magic Johnson is cumming all over himself.

Don't get me wrong, I like The Celts, they are "my team". KG is mah man and Rondo and him have to play together to win. Dwayne Wade has to disappear and crawl up in a ball too. At least I get to see them play two more times this year.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    The guys on TNT getting all worked up about how amazing Rondo is. I'm thinking, the guy does what he does because he's not afraid. He's such an angry dude, he doesn't give a shit - yeah,I;m going to bounce pass this ball to Pierce right in all that traffic. Dude gets lucky and Magic Johnson is cumming all over himself.

Don't get me wrong, I like The Celts, they are "my team". KG is mah man and Rondo and him have to play together to win. Dwayne Wade has to disappear and crawl up in a ball too. At least I get to see them play two more times this year.
    That's what's great - or terrible, depending on your level of "basketball purity" - about Rondo. He doesn't have any fear when he plays. He's always played with a chip on his shoulder and acted like it's him and his team against the world. The passion is awesome. Can't wait to see them close it out at home.

In other news, I'm so bummed to watch the Devils get the piss kicked out of them. I didn't start getting back into hockey until this year, but I've always liked Kovalchuk.