Thread: NEW SINGLE: Came Back Haunted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I like the name! I'm actually surprised we got an announcement regarding the release of a single as opposed to Trent just releasing a new song on the whim. As far as the quote about the song goes, I wonder what in the hell she's talking about in regards to "first two albums". If this is a Downward Spiral reference somehow, hell...that album was very experimental for it's time. Not as soundscapey prog rock as Trent would later go on in the Fragile...but still. I swear if the beat is similar to "Only", "Discipline" and "Fur Lined"...I'm gonna laugh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I'm actually surprised we got an announcement regarding the release of a single as opposed to Trent just releasing a new song on the whim.
    That's what you get when you work with a record label again. All the radio stations start puffing out their chests to get attention before the other radio stations, because they're given this information by the record company for marketing, obviously. I think it's a given that, with the involvement of so many people, it was probably expected that information would "leak" out.

On the plus side, it does serve as a major marketing push toward people who don't go to this website.