Thread: Love and Mercy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Oh badass. i'm gonna look for this movie today. is it on netflix or any service like that yet?

I love biopics, and the beach boys had such an off the wall sound. it was so fucking THICK you know? I am interested to learn about the mind of the man who created "good vibrations."
    @WorzelG , listen to that track, loud, on a good stereo and maybe you will see what music nerds mean.
    It almost has "movements" like a symphony. And it's gotta have at LEAST 70 separate tracks mixed together-maybe more like 100.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Oh badass. i'm gonna look for this movie today. is it on netflix or any service like that yet?

I love biopics, and the beach boys had such an off the wall sound. it was so fucking THICK you know? I am interested to learn about the mind of the man who created "good vibrations."
    @WorzelG , listen to that track, loud, on a good stereo and maybe you will see what music nerds mean.
    It almost has "movements" like a symphony. And it's gotta have at LEAST 70 separate tracks mixed together-maybe more like 100.
    It JUST came out in the cinemas, so see if it's playing anywhere near you

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    It JUST came out in the cinemas, so see if it's playing anywhere near you
    ahhhh. well i have to go to the dr in a town with a cinema tomorrow, so perhaps i can catch it then.