Thread: Richard Patrick + Politics (Split from NIN Spotting)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Trent has a long and storied history of telling fans to go fuck themselves. Including you.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Trent has a long and storied history of telling fans to go fuck themselves. Including you.
    DIVINE IRONY

Richie puts up a meme of Trump with a gun in his mouth and the caption "JUST DO IT" and people here (like you) are saying its ok and he has every right to do that...Yet I remember the great poster Bill Pulsipher put up a post last year about Kanyes suicide scare with the caption "just do it" and certain people (like you) screamed bloody murder and got Pulsipher banned....Interesting
    Last edited by Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell); 09-06-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    DIVINE IRONY

Richie puts up a meme of Trump with a gun in his mouth and the caption "JUST DO IT" and people here (like you) are saying its ok and he has every right to do that...Yet I remember the great poster Bill Pulsipher put up a post last year about Kanyes suicide scare with the caption "just do it" and certain people (like you) screamed bloody murder and got Pulsipher banned....Interesting
    To be fair Kanye was never a legitimate threat to the world as a whole like the Trumpster. I'd also like Trump to kill himself too if possible but the pic was in bad taste in both instances.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    To be fair Kanye was never a legitimate threat to the world as a whole like the Trumpster. I'd also like Trump to kill himself too if possible but the pic was in bad taste in both instances.
    Kanye is a threat to the rap world. I cant take another "niggas in paris"...we need more Ice Cube and old school 1990s west coast rap to make a comeback...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Kanye is a threat to the rap world. I cant take another "niggas in paris"...we need more Ice Cube and old school 1990s west coast rap to make a comeback...
    Hey I liked that song haha

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Hey I liked that song haha
    so did Mike Patton lol

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    ...I remember the great poster Bill Pulsipher...
    If I remember correctly, our old sweetheart Bill was a very modest and humble being who would likely insist on no aggrandizing of the self. We should probably respect that in his absence.

Anyway, so a rockstar used his or her platform to say or do something shocking?!