Thread: The Vietnam War (2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    It's a UMe release, so that means it should be available through all the normal retail channels.

Edit: Actually, the soundtrack is up on Amazon. I imagine the score will follow soon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074TY4LKN
    I saw that too, but the appearance of EVERYTHING but the score is a bit unnerving. Especially for someone who's been waiting over 8 months for his goddamn records.
    Here's hoping.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    ^ It will still outsell the score... which is probably the only reason Universal are putting out the score, so they can sell the songs compilation as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I saw that too, but the appearance of EVERYTHING but the score is a bit unnerving. Especially for someone who's been waiting over 8 months for his goddamn records.
    Here's hoping.
    There may of course be some delays, but Universal at least does have a network of worldwide distribution, unlike NIN's store which is a cottage industry operation.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    ^ It will still outsell the score... which is probably the only reason Universal are putting out the score, so they can sell the songs compilation as well.

There may of course be some delays, but Universal at least does have a network of worldwide distribution, unlike NIN's store which is a cottage industry operation.
    A cottage which is on fire.
    And full of snakes.
    With guns.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    A cottage which is on fire.
    And full of snakes.
    With guns.
    pure poetry

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Here's hoping.
    Some independent record shop in the UK has this up for preorder,cd and vinyl so I assume it's coming gradually
    https://www.banquetrecords.com/the-v...s-ross/5777531