Thread: Random HTDA thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I'd love Alessandro to have more involvement in a TR&AR project. I wish he was involved more with NIN in music creation.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    I'd love Alessandro to have more involvement in a TR&AR project. I wish he was involved more with NIN in music creation.
    I think he prefers doing his own thing and not being tied down to someone else's band. But HTDA is technically a supergroup so it works for him to be a member

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I think he prefers doing his own thing and not being tied down to someone else's band. But HTDA is technically a supergroup so it works for him to be a member
    Well sadly Alessandro ended the one project of his that I absolutely love from him. His drone stuff is good if ya wanna put something on to chill and fall asleep to, but his Sonoio material is so much stronger. If he could bring that Sonoio style/sound to NIN or HTDA, I will be happy. His songwriting/melodies/build ups are great. He would be great with Trent and Atticus if they really let him in to do his thing with them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    A Facebook poster on the NIN Facebook page suggested that Trent has said at some point that 'HTDA was a disaster because of other people involved in it' - I've just asked him for a link to the article this was said in, but as a close follower of all things Reznor, have never heard that before. It doesn't even seem like something he'd say. he's not usually that indiscreet - but if anyone can give credence to this, please link me up....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonn View Post
    A Facebook poster on the NIN Facebook page suggested that Trent has said at some point that 'HTDA was a disaster because of other people involved in it' - I've just asked him for a link to the article this was said in, but as a close follower of all things Reznor, have never heard that before. It doesn't even seem like something he'd say. he's not usually that indiscreet - but if anyone can give credence to this, please link me up....
    Sounds like BS.

The shows were very well received and so was the music. Plus that sounds out of character for Trent.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sounds like BS.

The shows were very well received and so was the music. Plus that sounds out of character for Trent.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Sounds like BS.

Yeah, that's made up.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rob - maybe who knows
    Atticus - Trent was best man at his wedding
    Mariqueen - married Trent
    Ally - still in NIN

Bull, and indeed, shite