Thread: 2018.09.22 San Antonio, TX @ River City Rockfest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    We're trying to get there around 3:30. We want to see All That Remains, and that's about it outside of NIN.
    ATR has sucked for over a decade now & Phil is a gigantic piece of shit, but holy shit the new song actually rips somehow.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    ATR has sucked for over a decade now & Phil is a gigantic piece of shit, but holy shit the new song actually rips somehow.

Eh, I can understand where Phil comes from. I get libertarians a lot more than i understand full blown conservatives... anyways. They haven't made a fully great album since For We Are Many, but to me at least, they've done a few good ones here and there. The new song is soo good though. I've gotten screwed the last two times seeing them. First time, they were headlining South By So What and the promoters cut their set in half. They skipped my all time favorite track of theirs. Their guitarist gave me their original setlist that day since I was on the rail going nuts. The second time, they were headlining a tour (I called the venue, and were told they were playing last) and ended up being the opener. So we walked in half way through their set. I'm probably just as hyped for ATR as I am NIN tbh.