^^^^^ ya it was pretty much sold out from what I could tell. a few drinkers around but not much to be distracting.

Wow.

That was worth 7 years of waiting.

I arrived about half way into the cold cave set. Grabbed a tshirt and a poster on my way in.
Cold Cave were so average. It was like a art school project gone wrong. The girl really had nothing to do. The music isnt as awful as I expected.

Anyway, the MAIN event.
Fuck me. It worked for me all the way through. I was off to the left slightly and half way back. I need somewhere decent being 5'6 and got a good spot. I danced to every beat and sang every word. It was intense. The lighting was stunning and also the crowd really got into it where I was.
The good thing about NIN is the crowd that have been there from the beginning are older and calmer and just want to enjoy the concert as much as possible. Everyone around me was atleast 35+ and still rocked out with out being twats.

The Great Destroyer though...fucking hell......the visuals and the break down. Everyone around me danced almost all the way through and during that backdown EVERYONE was stopping and starring . Some brain wash shit right there. Loved WISH and the lights during HLAH where mental. TDTHWA had me in tears. I cried the whole way through. Its a song I connect to a strange time in my life and it just brought back a lot of those feelings...as all good music should....

Anyway love this picture on the twitter