Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    June 15 - 24 would fit conveniently just before Paris, I think that's definitely happening. Royal Festival Hall seems like a pretty tiny place for NIN though..

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    June 15 - 24 would fit conveniently just before Paris, I think that's definitely happening. Royal Festival Hall seems like a pretty tiny place for NIN though..
    This is what I've been banking on this whole time. I don't want to be booking plane rides/hotels etc yet until there is some sort of announcement for the UK.
    My plan is to take the final 2 weeks of June off and hit the UK first and then end in Paris for the second half of my trip. That's why seeing that Amsterdam date stings a bit because I want to make this trip worthwhile and hit up at LEAST 2 NIN shows while overseas, but Amsterdam is totally out of my way. I need to be back in Canada by the 28th. I'm really torn with what to do, especially with Amsterdam going on pre-sale tonight.

If there is nothing going to the UK before Paris (Which seems odd), then I will shift my trip a bit and attend Amsterdam, but if some UK dates do get yet announced, that makes much more sense for me. Urgh... I just hate playing the waiting game. Flights get more expensive by the day.

Guess I'll just gamble and wait and see what happens...