Thread: Vinyl Rereleases December 2016 (Broken, TDS, TF)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    What are you talking about? What's wrong with the intro to Heresy?
    There's a little stereo anomaly in the synth at the very beginning – it's always been there, and I thought it was intentional (these are the things you notice when you listen to an album probably close to 500 times in your life, or just a couple of times on headphones if you're obsessed with sound). The sound drops out of one channel. Apparently it was always a mistake, as Trent fixed it on this reissue.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    There's a little stereo anomaly in the synth at the very beginning – it's always been there, and I thought it was intentional (these are the things you notice when you listen to an album probably close to 500 times in your life, or just a couple of times on headphones if you're obsessed with sound). The sound drops out of one channel. Apparently it was always a mistake, as Trent fixed it on this reissue.
    Is this issue present on the 2004 deluxe edition? Or only the original 94 version?

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Is this issue present on the 2004 deluxe edition? Or only the original 94 version?
    Deluxe/Dualdisc remaster has it, too.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    It's been on every issue of the album until the DE; I always assumed it was a little flaw/accident that Trent liked. Since it was all dumped to tape, maybe it was a tape error? Not sure. Just surprised that he corrected it, since it was always an interesting imperfection.