Page 30 of 131 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jezstyle View Post
    When youth hardcore outfit Altitudes failed to pay engineer/video director Dan for his work he retaliated in the greatest way possible. Not by escalating the fiscal faux pas to an accredited debt collection agency (that would be too corporate maaaannnn), he decided to rework the fruits of their labour into a terrible EDM remix with untouched vocals. Behold
    that was hilarious. it sounded like a really bad new order remix with terrible vocals. is that really what hardcore vocals sound like before "enhancement"? because when i scream in my music, i don't do much processing (other than some reverb and occasional distortion), and it sounds a hell of a lot better than that...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    As a latin fan, i'm up for it!
    But as a smart fan i can see that these guys have lost it... they are slowly turning into the "U2 of metal"

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    As a latin fan, i'm up for it!
    But as a smart fan i can see that these guys have lost it... they are slowly turning into the "U2 of metal"
    There's no point in performing in Antarctica other than to "break a record." Least when Audioslave performed in Cuba in 2005 it meant something as it was the first time a foreign band performed on their soil...and you know, it was an inhabited country with fans.

Antarctica? Please.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Not that I care either way about KP, but I don't tend to mind cliches with two MAJOR exceptions:

"...put [one's] hands (up) in the air"

and

"...it's [one's] party and [one will take x action if one] want(s)"

Screw those so hard.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    At least it doesn't have "in the club" and "on the [dance]floor"

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    My dislike for them is growing more and more... so sad that they think are leaders of opinion, bunch of jerkoffs...

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xmd 5a View Post
    "...it's [one's] party and [one will take x action if one] want(s)"
    BUT...BUT:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/TRIPPLAH/po...01665221845609

RAED's Halloween album is coming out

get ready you guys

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Shit just got real...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Don't like Metallica at all, but what they said is kind of agreeable. You couldn't pay me all the money in the world to put up with all the crazy, rabid, and sometimes creepy, hate that Biebz gets. Especially when his music isn't considerably more awful than the average radio pabulum.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Right now, Cliff Burton is rolling in his grave. Metallica has clearly lost their balls. Now Dave Mustaine is free to mock them.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xmd 5a View Post
    Don't like Metallica at all, but what they said is kind of agreeable. You couldn't pay me all the money in the world to put up with all the crazy, rabid, and sometimes creepy, hate that Biebz gets. Especially when his music isn't considerably more awful than the average radio pabulum.
    The kid basically inferred that rape-related pregnancy was part of god's mysterious plan.

He went to the Anne Frank house and basically pissed on her memorial as a toast to his own self importance.

He literally did piss in a janitor's mop bucket while his dickweed friends cheered him on. Watch the video of this and try to not hate him. Imagine being the janitor who has to rinse out his mop bucket because it's full of Justin Bieber's piss.

He made a movie about his struggle to achieve fame with the hilariously ironic title card: "Find Out What Happens When You Never give Up On Your Dreams." His success is owed entirely to extraordinary luck, but don't let that stop him from making a self congratulatory movie foisted upon the concept that everyone who didn't become a 15 year old superstar gave up on their dreams.

He has responded to his critics in the most arrogant wanky manner imaginable.

He's done nothing to quell the rabid homophobic rage his twitter followers unleash upon anyone who says a bad thing about him.

He's a petulant brat with a messiah complex, and his music sucks. Hatred is deserved and warranted. For some reason a lot of people rush to his defense because he looks like he's twelve, but he's not.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 10-31-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I can't think of a single Bieber song: where are the catchy hits that a pop star is supposed to have in order to, you know, be a pop star?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    The kid basically inferred that rape-related pregnancy was part of god's mysterious plan.

He went to the Anne Frank house and basically pissed on her memorial as a toast to his own self importance.

He literally did piss in a janitor's mop bucket while his dickweed friends cheered him on. Watch the video of this and try to not hate him. Imagine being the janitor who has to rinse out his mop bucket because it's full of Justin Bieber's piss.

He made a movie about his struggle to achieve fame with the hilariously ironic title card: "Find Out What Happens When You Never give Up On Your Dreams." His success is owed entirely to extraordinary luck, but don't let that stop him from making a self congratulatory movie foisted upon the concept that everyone who didn't become a 15 year old superstar gave up on their dreams.

He has responded to his critics in the most arrogant wanky manner imaginable.

He's done nothing to quell the rabid homophobic rage his twitter followers unleash upon anyone who says a bad thing about him.

He's a petulant brat with a messiah complex, and his music sucks. Hatred is deserved and warranted. For some reason a lot of people rush to his defense because he looks like he's twelve, but he's not.
    I was unaware of all but the Anne Frank thing. All completely indefensible. It's probably due to geography, but literally the only stuff I hear about him is (ironically) homophobic and misogynist flavoured hate whenever someone brings his name up. I didn't hear a single one of his songs until I voluntarily YouTubed for one to see what all the anti-hype was about. I think I may have seen a poster for the movie once.

I guess where I'm coming from is that for a long time my only exposure to the kid was "that lesbian should go kill itself lol" and such.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Reading about the Biebs reminded me of this.
    http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Well, they ruined this song.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Well, they ruined this song.
    How have I never stumbled upon this song? They're my go-to band when I work out...what a pile of garbage.

EDIT: That song was a piece of shit to begin, they just turned it into a try hard screamy piece of shit.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Time to make baby Jesus cry...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    This is the first thing I heard this morning. THIS. Time to put Discovery on repeat until I can wash it out of my system.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    are you fucking kidding me

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    are you fucking kidding me

Pop country may indeed be the worst genre going...

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Living in Europe often feels like a curse, when it comes to music culture and its airing in the media. Radios only play the most bland, generic rap, electropop and euro-whatever there is ; They gave up airing anything rock since the early 90ies.
    I know I'll never hear stuff like Arcade Fire, Grizzly Bear, NIN, QOTSA, which isn't asking for much as they're fairly mainstream. I'm not even asking for something new.

And then someone posts something like this and I remember "oh yeah, I also dodge that enormous bullet".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    This is the first thing I heard this morning. THIS. Time to put Discovery on repeat until I can wash it out of my system.

I thought this WAS Daft Punk at first thanks to the misleading title, had me worried there for a sec.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I really hate country-pop. It's just so fucking awful and now I hear WWE is having Florida-Georgia Line (is that what they're called) play at one of their shows. Oh God.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by staleincense View Post
    I thought this WAS Daft Punk at first thanks to the misleading title, had me worried there for a sec.
    I thought the same thing when I saw the title! A friend posted it on Facebook, and I had to investigate, thinking it could've been some new song already. Clearly, I had no idea who those people were. And I definitely have no intention of following up. It's just...so...shit.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    Pop country may indeed be the worst genre going...

The Blake Shelton song and video is much better than the Trace Adkins shite.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    I thought the same thing when I saw the title! A friend posted it on Facebook, and I had to investigate, thinking it could've been some new song already. Clearly, I had no idea who those people were. And I definitely have no intention of following up. It's just...so...shit.
    I'm guesssing they're just piggy-backing off their name for views by using a misleading title... pretty pathetic if you ask me.