Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hi to all.
    I am new to ETS. Spiral was my first -any and all- type of 'forum, chatroom, and fan member site' (Dauphinesdumaine/Dauphine). I discovered Spiral to be a fun experience in which I was able to easily disengage from my reality of pressures, politics, and at times -soul tolling- work in a medical field environment. Spiral was all about fun and adventure and bonding with people over a common passion and NIN being the starter block of that common something. I met a lot of ppl through the Spiral connection and was privileged enough to share in fun adventures, lewd content, and questionable choices and behaviors with some of those ppl. An experience I did not know would happen when I chose to sign up and pay for that membership **hell it was fun and worth every copper penny**. After Spiral was retired, for me there was NIN.COM. I found NIN.COM was not able to hold onto that something *special energy* (for lack of a better description) that Spiral was carved from. It just wasn't the same. After waiting for that something *special* to return to something NIN related: I have found myself in the land of ETS. I was always such a die hard Spiral junkie and did not enjoy the drama fueled stories of ETS VS SPIRAL; though both groups of ppl had a passion for NIN in common, they did not play well together. I am warming up to ETS and so far it isn't the negative soul sucking poke fest I thought it would be. And now that I've outed myself and told my story it remains to be seen what truths are hidden in the land of ETS
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Last edited by muse-lyre candy; 07-17-2017 at 10:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eichalvindore View Post
    Hi to all.
    I am new to ETS. Spiral was my first -any and all- type of 'forum, chatroom, and fan member site' (Dauphinesdumaine/Dauphine). I discovered Spiral to be a fun experience in which I was able to easily disengage from my reality of pressures, politics, and at times -soul tolling- work in a medical field environment. Spiral was all about fun and adventure and bonding with people over a common passion and NIN being the starter block of that common something. I met a lot of ppl through the Spiral connection and was privileged enough to share in fun adventures, lewd content, and questionable choices and behaviors with some of those ppl. An experience I did not know would happen when I chose to sign up and pay for that membership **hell it was fun and worth every copper penny**. After Spiral was retired, for me there was NIN.COM. I found NIN.COM was not able to hold onto that something *special energy* (for lack of a better description) that Spiral was carved from. It just wasn't the same. After waiting for that something *special* to return to something NIN related: I have found myself in the land of ETS. I was always such a die hard Spiral junkie and did not enjoy the drama fueled stories of ETS VS SPIRAL; though both groups of ppl had a passion for NIN in common, they did not play well together. I am warming up to ETS and so far it isn't the negative soul sucking poke fest I thought it would be. And now that I've outed myself and told my story it remains to be seen what truths are hidden in the land of ETS

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Your outing has inspired my own. Spiral reject also present. Same name there.