Thread: The Mandela Effect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    And although I'm not on either side on that fence, I find curious that when anyone acts like this in, say, the feminist thread, the marvel thread or the election thread they are considered fucking dicks, while here they find an occasion to shine by stating the obvious. You guys are the Rabbit™ of this thread.
    I'm not even comparing the importance or relevance of those threads, just the fact that when one seeks to have a conversation on a certain subject with like-minded people, there's always a smartass to come and stroke his fedora.
    I don't give a damn if someone believes in parallel dimensions, God, astrology, capitalism, guns rights, feminism... If they want to discuss any subject they don't need an armchair contrarian to help them find the light. They just want to enjoy a nice convo in a place they find cool enough.
    I don't go piss on the sports thread just because I find it boring, I don't come in the elections thread saying how tired I am of the fucking US freakshow, and I don't go in the astrology thread saying Orion has nothing to do with the shit going on in my life.
    Neither should you.
    Bullshit.

elevinism asked:

Do you guys have any thoughts on this?

And also can somebody tell me what in the fuck is going on?
    I explained it to him. Just because I had a rational explanation which doesn't involve alternative realities and aliens, this doesn't mean I was "stoking his fedora". It's not my fault that he loses his shit every 5 posts.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    Bullshit.

elevinism asked:

"do you guys have any thoughts on this

And also can somebody tell me what in the fuck is going on

I explained it to him. Just because I had a rational explanation which doesn't involve alternative realities and aliens, this doesn't mean I was "stoking his fedora". It's not my fault that he loses his shit every 5 posts.
    Dude. You came at me rude and called me bonkers. For the record, even though i didn't appreciate the implied intellectual high ground from which you approached me, i listened to what you were saying and LIKED the fucking post.
    As far as the "can somebody tell me what in the fuck is going on" bit, i guess i should have made clear that i didn't mean that literally.
    I just get a kick out of saying that particular phrase.

You immediately resorted to name calling.
    And now you are saying that i "lose my shit every five posts."
    I don't think i've ever been rude to you in any way, and i KNOW i haven't called you any names.
    I don't understand the disrespect.