JDM needs a fucking hamburger. Seriously way way too skinny. Without the jacket he looks ridiculous. Certainly not someone to be feared in any way. Not imposing at all. And obviously they want us asking about the bandage during the down time now. Or did I miss something b/c I zone out on much of these episodes?

Don't care at all that the chubby chick died. Were we supposed to? She had like 2 scenes where we got to know her at all. Laughed my ass off when he "gutted" that asshole. Such a great moment in the comics and on the show. Love that they didn't pull back on the gore there either. One of the shows saving graces. The coolness of the riverboat set piece was pretty sweet too.

Negan somehow immediately figuring out that the bullet was homemade instead of just found/hidden/a leftover from their stash was absurd/ He said something about etchings? Who the fuck would immediately go to "oh, it must be homemade" over they just got a bullet somehow?

Carol's stance on things knowing what she knows about the Saviors is unbelievable. And I hope they don't continue to ruin Morgan's character when they return by having him argue/hem & haw about convincing Ezekiel to fight. Stop making the protagonists weak pussies!

THIS SHOW