Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.09.28 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    No smoking in the Xcel... lol. Sure, it is a rule, but you can get away with it whether you have floor or seats. We smoke all kinds of shit in the Xcel. 24 hours from now... I will be outside the Xcel handing out free NIN Still CDs and T-shirts. I also have a couple of great NIN rarities that I will be packing up and hiding around the Xcel and dropping hints here. If you miss it, just look for a big guy with a big beard wearing an ETS shirt. Probably a bit drunk and obnoxious. Please don't be offended if I end up throwing a shirt at you, these things will all happen in the morning. Quick show of hands who I will be standing in the re-sale line with all day? I look forward to meeting some of you. I know a lot of people who will be there. @NINfanatic82, go bitch-slap the Michigan court system and get your ass to MN. You have about 18 hours. Get over here! If you end up not making it and I end up not being able to sell your ticket, I will give it away to an ETSer for free. Tension bitches!!! Lets do this!!! Alex, wife and I will be there tonight. Bringing a couple of friends with me if that is ok.
    Free Still shirts? I love you. There, I said it. And yeah, a couple friends are cool so long as they're trustworthy; no dipshits or drunkards please. Damn, the excitement is fucking escalating. . . .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Not financially able to attend but I am looking forward to hearing all about it! I don't think I've ever been this excited for a concert that I wasn't going to, lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If anybody needs someone to buy their tickets off of them, I'm your man.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    @heavenly_bearded , Ill be in the presale line by 4 (hopefully)! And i messaged you too.

Im so friggin excited!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so which one of you will be updating this thread song by song?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Haha, not me, but ill dropbox my tape after i get back hope on Sunday though.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Not me either. No one should, or even feel obligated to- just enjoy the moment/show.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    so which one of you will be updating this thread song by song?
    I may be making an attempt to at least send out the more "surprising" or unique songs that get played. Last night I coded up a little app thing which would let me easily update a post here on ETS with tracklist information, from my phone, which works pretty well. That was when I thought I was going to be in a seat, though - I've now got a GA ticket so doing that kind of updating might be problematic. Depends how into the crush I feel like getting, probably.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    @heavenly_bearded , Ill be in the presale line by 4 (hopefully)! And i messaged you too.

Im so friggin excited!!!!!!!
    4 AM or 4 PM?

I won't be there until shortly before EITS takes the stage. And I plan on live-tweeting the setlist on Twitter. Same username on Twitter as here. I'll also be using the #NIN hashtag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Not me either. No one should, or even feel obligated to- just enjoy the moment/show.
    I know but it sure would be nice... especially if the perfect drug is played

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    There's a good chance that we've got a extra NIN.com GA ticket for sale.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leo3375 View Post
    4 AM or 4 PM?

I won't be there until shortly before EITS takes the stage. And I plan on live-tweeting the setlist on Twitter. Same username on Twitter as here. I'll also be using the #NIN hashtag.
    Merci, Leo!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Husband and I may go out to dinner before the show, seeing as it's our anniversary weekend. Unfortunately, neither of us knows downtown St. Paul as well as we know downtown Minneapolis. I know a couple of nearby restaurants but they can be pricey. We'll have to figure out which ramp is closest to Xcel.

EDIT: There are three really, really good restaurants near Xcel: Greatwaters Brewery, Kincaid's, and Eagle Street Grille. Kincaid's is the most expensive of the bunch. Eagle Street Grille has a huge menu and lots of vegetarian options. Greatwaters also has some good options for the herbivore crowd but they also brew their own beers.
    Last edited by leo3375; 09-28-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Greateaters has an incredible veggie burger. I'm not an herbivore and I love a

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Also, we're here. The over-under for second in line has been set at 8:00 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Mr Peru showed up at 6:30 for the under.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2013.09.28 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center

Yeah man! I'm here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what time does nine inch nails go on tonight? 8:00?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Haha, not me, but ill dropbox my tape after i get back hope on Sunday though.
    Two questions... what's your rig, and will you be recording EITS? Just curious. Thanks in advance for the tape and any answers that you choose to give.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leo3375 View Post
    4 AM or 4 PM?
    4PM, ill be leaving Sioux Falls and hit the road in an hour and a half. Anyone who wants to chat, ill be wearing my original Eraser shirt and my black Die Antwoord hoodie.

Quote Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
    Two questions... what's your rig, and will you be recording EITS? Just curious. Thanks in advance for the tape and any answers that you choose to give.
    1.) Core Stealthy Cardiods into a Tascam DR05 @24bit 44k

2.) Yes, ill tape them too. I always get the opening act to i can do my level check. Shoot me a PM if you want a copy of their set.

Hope to see you guys there! Fuckin' NIN FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    In the building!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why so early?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    why so early?

Because a line is already forming, I'm trying to get front row for the 3rd time and I'd like to get one of those ltd art prints. I've been lucky enough to get front row for the other NIN shows and is like today to be he same...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hologram parade View Post
    Because a line is already forming, I'm trying to get front row for the 3rd time and I'd like to get one of those ltd art prints. I've been lucky enough to get front row for the other NIN shows and is like today to be he same...
    there's already a line? wow, how long is it until they go on?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Not sure actually, but I got in line around the same time to get front row in Noblesville on the ninja tour. There are probably a little over a dozen people here already including people who got here last night and slept on a air mattress. Dedication and patience pays off people!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's intense. I'm glad I just got seats

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if there is any chance of being able to make it onto the floor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    will any of you be able to hear the sound check?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookah420666 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any chance of being able to make it onto the floor
    If you get down to the first row there is only a 3 foot wall. Jump it and run into the crowd. Or find a fat bald security guard. Show him your ticket and have a $10 bill unter it and hand it to him. He has been my floor source for years. Easy peasy.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Merch stand email says weather permitting. Since the schedule is rain all day I doubt they will bring the merch stand outside.

Last time I saw Tool at the Xcel and went into the venue early to pick up my tickets I got to sit and listen to the sound check. Go to the in-door will call on the Science Theater side of the Xcel and you can probably get some of the audio.