Thread: 2018.11.27-28 Irving, TX @ The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It's actually really fun! You meet people from all over, you see the same people in line no matter what city you're in, and you just meet folks who "get it" on this same level, and that is amazing. Like for the Brooklyn shows, I couldn't get there until after 2:00 because of work, and I was STRESSED the fuck out.

The anticipation that builds up while waiting in line is amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    It's actually really fun! You meet people from all over, you see the same people in line no matter what city you're in, and you just meet folks who "get it" on this same level, and that is amazing. Like for the Brooklyn shows, I couldn't get there until after 2:00 because of work, and I was STRESSED the fuck out.

The anticipation that builds up while waiting in line is amazing.
    Once you’re in the pit can you leave to take a pee pee or get food? Would love to know. Never been in a pit before.

PS Is this the Sarah K I sold a JR poster to on eBay???
    Last edited by bandmemberblack; 11-27-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bandmemberblack View Post
    PS Is this the Sarah K I sold a JR poster to on eBay???
    Probably! Lol, you wanna buy it back? I'm trying to sell it right now in the collector groups before I go to eBay because they irritate me but I'm broke for the next month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Probably! Lol, you wanna buy it back? I'm trying to sell it right now in the collector groups before I go to eBay because they irritate me but I'm broke for the next month.
    Lol. I sold that one because I have extras. I have too many! eBay does suck ass. Their fees have gotten out of control lately.
    Last edited by bandmemberblack; 11-27-2018 at 05:12 PM.