Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
ummm... I don't know about all THAT, the NWO business I mean. This thread was never intended to be pro or anti alien. I just wanted to discuss anomalies in the sky. It IS true that the gvmt has tricked people into thinking they've seen aliens after said people saw experimental aircraft they weren't supposed to see: some of this is declassified. The same goes for plans to project "God" into the sky during the first Iraq war: this is also declassified. So while Bluebeam exists (although that might not be what it's actually called,) I damn sure wouldn't hold my breath for a One World Government false flag alien event there, chief. Edit: don't believe every bat shit crazy thing you see on youtube.
B-but George Bush Sr. spoke of the NWO and an alien invasion in one of his speeches, predictive programming. I was thinking about aliens last night and I came to the conclusion (and I read something similar to this one the net once) that we're inside a bubble universe, or maybe some sort of simulation created by an ancestor civilization. If we were in a "free" universe with millions or thousands of other "alien" civilizations in the same universe then they would have killed each other off (including us) by now. The people who destroyed the twin towers using directed energy weapons probably already sent people (Robert David Steele says they sent people to mars already) to various planets and colonized them, they probably have FLT technology and who KNOWS what else has been created by now in secret, thus beings that descended from earth probably already have managed to "evolve" to the point where they basically have mastered this universe, so if there were other civilizations at a similar level of development then either they would have had us assimilate with a galactic community by now (the peaceful route) or we would all be dead (the route that earth-beings usually take, the path of force aka might makes right). So how do we break free from the bubble reality and explore other avenues of reality, or are we forever stuck in this chinese doll of reality.