Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Vinyl Rereleases December 2016 (Broken, TDS, TF)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I wonder if we'll get updated files, if there were ... audio quality control problems? I want the perfect versions, Trent.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    I wonder if we'll get updated files, if there were ... audio quality control problems? I want the perfect versions, Trent.
    Its orobably problems with the vinyl pressing. Vinyl isn't as simple as burning the source files

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Wait a minute. I have two orders and I can only cancel one of them? I want to speak to a manager!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Wait a minute. I have two orders and I can only cancel one of them? I want to speak to a manager!
    Duplicate order of what exactly? I might be interested in buying a copy off of you plus shipping. Just p.m. me with the details.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    So both the Prick and Lost Highway vinyls aren't specifying that they are pre-orders, wonder if they are pressed and ready to ship?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Is the audio for lost highway or prick remastered? Will they come with digital downloads? Are we fans gonna bitch no matter what?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    So both the Prick and Lost Highway vinyls aren't specifying that they are pre-orders, wonder if they are pressed and ready to ship?
    I saw a picture of it on Facebook almost a month ago so the Prick one is definitely out already

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    With Lost Highway, I'd be really surprised if it wasn't the same as the Music On Vinyl release from last year (but with the Nothing logo and a different catalogue number).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    With Lost Highway, I'd be really surprised if it wasn't the same as the Music On Vinyl release from last year (but with the Nothing logo and a different catalogue number).
    Was wondering the same thing. I have that release, but I'm a sucker, and ordered the limited colour vinyl.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Was wondering the same thing. I have that release, but I'm a sucker, and ordered the limited colour vinyl.
    It's okay... it's okay. There are support groups. You can quit any time you want (says the guy who spent 350$ on records the past 2 days).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    It's okay... it's okay. There are support groups. You can quit any time you want (says the guy who spent 350$ on records the past 2 days).
    Ha! Funny thing is, I sold off a ton of my NIN collection a number of years ago, but since the vinyl announcement in January, that collector itch is coming back.

I'm guessing you hit up a couple of the sidewalk sales that happened over this past weekend!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I saw a picture of it on Facebook almost a month ago so the Prick one is definitely out already
    The Prick black vinyl version has definitely been out. I have it but the colored vinyl looks to be a nin.com exclusive. The audio on the black vinyl isn't remastered.
    Last edited by RJK; 06-05-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I've had to prick vinyl for a couple weeks now. It sounds pretty good I don't think it was remastered

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was never really mad about the delays in shipping the vinyl but finally getting an idea of shipping dates is nice. Two new EPs plus Quake is just icing on the cake.

I was was almost hoping they'd be delayed until this Christmas. Then it would be like me from December of last year bought future me this years Christmas present.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    The black vinyl version has definitely been out. I have it but the colored vinyl looks to be a nin.com exclusive. The audio on the black vinyl isn't remastered.
    The Music On Vinyl had a limited edition yellow vinyl...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    The post I quoted was about the Prick vinyl that was recently released on black vinyl and now nin.com seems to have a color version.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    The post I quoted was about the Prick vinyl that was recently released on black vinyl and now nin.com seems to have a color version.
    Sorry, I misread.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziltoid View Post
    Duplicate order of what exactly? I might be interested in buying a copy off of you plus shipping. Just p.m. me with the details.
    It was more of a: I have x amount of dollars so I purchased ntae digital, fragile deviations, and the strangely relevant t-shirt. A few weeks later I got paid again and had another x amount of dollars and purchased fragile and the ntae physical release. I did the cancellation for one and then surveymonkey said,

"you've already taken this."

But I figured it out: Just use a different browser.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The photo just posted on instagram of The Fragile says "remastered 2017 audio," which suggests they re-mastered the album again after sending out the files. (Or it's a typo.) And it means it's coming soon!

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Trent's face had better be a part of the remastered artwork on the cover

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The digital files all say "2017 DE," so I don't think it's been re-remastered. The assumption seemed to always be that the releases would be in 2017, we just got the digital files a little early.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    The Defiant Ones spoiler alert!

Spoiler: The ones who ordered Broken DEs from nin.com store will get a bonus cassette. Secrets included.
    Last edited by Lerxto; 07-10-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    There are spoiler tags, I believe, for exactly this purpose...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Trent's face had better be a part of the remastered artwork on the cover
    pretty sure that's atticus' reflection, actually.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    There are spoiler tags, I believe, for exactly this purpose...
    It was a joke, but I edited my post as you suggested just in case.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    It was a joke, but I edited my post as you suggested just in case.
    I bought it, hook line and sinker ;(

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    They will be shipped immediately. People have been posting about receiving these for months. They're not made by NIN/etc. like the new NIN vinyl; they're just distributed titles made by others.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Any idea if these might be available on Amazon or other stores down the line? I just got my first turntable and was about to order TDS until I realized they're charging $15 for shipping. The Physical Component shipped free, what the fuck.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Any idea if these might be available on Amazon or other stores down the line? I just got my first turntable and was about to order TDS until I realized they're charging $15 for shipping. The Physical Component shipped free, what the fuck.
    i would imagine that's an error, there's no way standard shipping is $15 for a double-LP

DHL Expedited Shipping $7.99
    that's what i'm seeing as the cheapest shipping option

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i would imagine that's an error, there's no way standard shipping is $15 for a double-LP

that's what i'm seeing as the cheapest shipping option
    You're right, I had NTAE vinyl in my cart too. Still, $7.99 EACH? Seems steep to me.

Edit: In fact, if I order both separately, it would cost $7.99 to ship TDS and $5.99 to ship NTAE, actually making it cheaper (albeit not much) to order them individually.
    Last edited by imail724; 07-18-2017 at 08:54 AM.