Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 2017.07.30 - New York City, NY @ Panorama Music Festival

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Still have one wristband for sale for this Sunday. $100 total. I work in Manhattan & live in Bayonne NJ. Lets meet up! PM me if you want it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm a LA resident and went to both bakersfield and FYF, but I bought this ticket a long time ago thinking they weren't going to do much beyond this show. I am originally from NJ so I just made this a trip back home. I got VIP thinking that I could get close to rail, get some good recordings & not be stuck in a never ending stampede like I was in FYF. Plus Randalls island is probably the worst place for concerts in the world. I remember the nightmare of trying to get off that island from a rage against machine concert back in the day. It was pure chaos.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfontana View Post
    Plus Randalls island is probably the worst place for concerts in the world. I remember the nightmare of trying to get off that island from a rage against machine concert back in the day. It was pure chaos.
    Why? I was just there last month to see Tool at Governor's Ball and getting out wasn't any worse than getting out of any other packed venue.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfontana View Post
    I'm a LA resident and went to both bakersfield and FYF, but I bought this ticket a long time ago thinking they weren't going to do much beyond this show.
    I was just wondering if there is anyone on the board here that's attending all 5 shows. Since you'll have 3 under your belt next weekend, what's 2 more!? Round it off, go to Riot and Aftershock!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    live in Bayonne NJ.
    Could have sworn you lived in Chicago. Did you move?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    So, if anyone here is also going to the Telefon Tel Aviv/Ally show the night before, Sarah and I are going to be there. Also, there's a Panorama afterparty at some venue at High Line -- nobody seems to know if there's an entry fee or dress code or what, but it sounds interesting.
    I'm going to make a "day of" decision on TTA/Ally. If you're on ETS on Saturday I can shoot you a message and let you know.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    @ManBurning , no i've always lived in this area. I posted a decent amount in the Riot Fest thread so maybe thats why you though that? I flirted with the idea of going but the lineup the rest of their day at Riot Fest sucks imo and now with the kinda stale NIN setlist I'm just gonna do the show here and wait till their proper touring next year.
    @jfontana is right about Randalls. Place is the fucking WORST. I was at that RATM show (as part of Rock the Bells) and that day was a complete nightmare. That being said, the weather is shaping up decently for Sunday and the festival last year DID do a good job of getting people on and off the island with the city buses, so I hope they repeat that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My wife and I are coming here just for NIN! All the way from MN. Cant wait!!!!!!!!! I wish Trent would have a meet and great.. We can dream right? Hoping they play Reptile!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustinhxc View Post
    My wife and I are coming here just for NIN! All the way from MN. Cant wait!!!!!!!!! I wish Trent would have a meet and great.. We can dream right? Hoping they play Reptile!!!!!!!
    i am a bit envious, and the way you just worded your wish for Reptile has such a sexy flair to it.
    does your wife practice polygamy by chance?
    (JK; no disrepectful intentions to anyone involved)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Well, that was a fucking weird post.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Wooo I am going!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I'm coming in from the 'burbs of Buffalo for this show with my son. I'll strive to wear my ETS shirt so people might be able to spot me.

Really want to go to the Cortini/TTA/Devine show on Saturday (my son's been a fan of Cortini for years and loves TBQ), but looks like that's out due to age restriction.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The high for Sunday is sitting at 80 or 81 depending on which app I check (I like to be super informed about the weather - I have a problem). So by the time NIN comes around, it should be super nice. Hell, even low 80s is super nice compared to the usual festival weather.

#blessed

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    @ManBurning , no i've always lived in this area. I posted a decent amount in the Riot Fest thread so maybe thats why you though that?
    (Your location says "chilltown" and maybe he thought it said "Chitown.")

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eichalvindore View Post
    i am a bit envious, and the way you just worded your wish for Reptile has such a sexy flair to it.
    Seriously dude...

Pump the fucking brakes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    The high for Sunday is sitting at 80 or 81 depending on which app I check (I like to be super informed about the weather - I have a problem). So by the time NIN comes around, it should be super nice. Hell, even low 80s is super nice compared to the usual festival weather.

#blessed
    Im coming from Texas. I'm so excited about it not being 102 degrees every day.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    (Your location says "chilltown" and maybe he thought it said "Chitown.")
    Ah! Used to live in Jersey City aka Chilltown aka the 6th Boro. My heart is still there. Wish I could take my house in Bayonne and drop it in the middle of downtown Jersey City, but then I'd be a millionaire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey.... coming in from Pa (and Canada in my friends case) and staying at The Comfort Inn in the Bronx. Anyone else staying there?
    Conversely, anyone have any reasons why I SHOULDN'T stay there? Changed our plans from midtown to the bronx this week to be closer/walk to the festival.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Not the most beautiful neighborhood in the world, but you'll be fine. It's not a warzone part of the Bronx, that's other spots. And close to the fest, as you said. Prolly save some dough as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eichalvindore View Post
    Fuck is your problem?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I finally managed to land a guest pass so I'll be there.
    Will most likely be in the VIP area for NIN, the crowd is often poorly vibed there but I really want to see Justice's new show before.
    Anyway if you guys spot a tall guy wearing a satin bomber jacket (most likely lucifer's rising style) feel free to come say hi

(also i hope it gets muddy and T decides to add a little mud to the already gritty analog tapes on stage)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I've got my boots down in NY! First time here, for me and my husband. Pretty damn excited. Ready to get this weekend rolling! Hope to catch Ally on Saturday, but if not, see y'all on Sunday! Crossing my fingers the rain holds off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Why? I was just there last month to see Tool at Governor's Ball and getting out wasn't any worse than getting out of any other packed venue.
    10 years ago they never had the thought of actually planning for so many people to be in one place. Now you have to have twice as many resources at your disposal to keep things running as smoothly as you can.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistresswanda View Post
    Hey.... coming in from Pa (and Canada in my friends case) and staying at The Comfort Inn in the Bronx. Anyone else staying there?
    Conversely, anyone have any reasons why I SHOULDN'T stay there? Changed our plans from midtown to the bronx this week to be closer/walk to the festival.
    I live in Astoria. From LIC or Astoria, or any hotel near Laguadia airport you can walk to the show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright! heading into NYC tomorrow afternoon. Here's to hoping the weather is decent for Sunday!!! See you piggies soon!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    weather's actually shaping up to be potentially perfect.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Both of my apps say 79 for the high on Sunday. We are gonna be so goddamn lucky.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Nine Inch Nails was just added to the webcast schedule
    https://www.yahoo.com/music/live-str...-sh&soc_trk=tw

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The interactive map VIP area is looking much smaller than the earlier venue map. Thinking going VIP might have been a mistake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wooio just got into NYC!!! First time here. Anyone know of any cool local shops that sell band merch that would have NIN goodies? So excited for the show !!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I noted the disparity in the size of the VIP area as well. Hopefully photographic evidence will surface today/tomorrow to clarify...